• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Seriously if yall in or near DFW want some ground elk or axis breakfast sausage, let me know
    I reccomend elk meat. At least once. It's good shit.

Never got drawn in AZ but my rifle always got to go elk hunting as I loaned it out lots. I got a rifle and a roast or other cuts back.

As close as I got to elk hunting. I may have to buy a trip on the rez when they open back up in the fall.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.
    All the people who eat at sonic are fat.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    #3, Grilled onions, grilled jalapeños, cheese x3, bacon x3. Keep the rabbit food.
    no condiments, but get a cup of the patty melt pepper sauce for dipping.

You're welcome.

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Cheese, bacon, and jalapenos, all the way. Elk is the closest game meat to beef I have ever had. I was able to harvest 5 over the years I lived in Northern Arizona, never had cut of meat.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Been in satx for 10+ years and still don't understand the appeal of whataburger. So many better option in the same price range. Its a semi-free country. Im glad people who enjoy it get to have that option.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Looking over what they consist of I will make the following changes when I order it after work today...

No pickles.
    Replace regular jalapenos with grilled jalapenos.
    Extra onions.
    Replace mustard with ketchup (wish they could put the spicy ketchup on it but it does not show as an option).

Anyone with detailed and/or unique requirements on their burger?

Nope whataburger makes the perfect fast food burger as is.

None of that nasty mayo goop. Ketchup is good for one thing, French fries.

Only thing I do different from time to time is get a #5 and add grilled jalapeños.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.

My Whataburger order that got after work as I said I was going to do earlier was a total disaster. It took over 15 minutes of waiting through the drive through just to place my order but after getting the order I failed to check it out till I got home. Turns out the burgers were completely cold and they did not make the special order I requested. It looked like they just took the contents of several room temperature burgers that were sitting out and changed the buns to the ones I requested. It did not look or taste fresh at all as custom orders are supposed to be made from scratch. I submitted a lengthy complaint to the main office as that was one of the worst hamburger orders I have ever had.

Looks like Whataburger is definitely sub-standard now and I am sure this is due to the purchase of Whataburger by an investment banking firm back in 2019 from the original family that started it. Another example of big business ruining what was a great family run company.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My Whataburger order that got after work as I said I was going to do earlier was a total disaster. It took over 15 minutes of waiting through the drive through just to place my order but after getting the order I failed to check it out till I got home. Turns out the burgers were completely cold and they did not make the special order I requested. It looked like they just took the contents of several room temperature burgers that were sitting out and changed the buns to the ones I requested. It did not look or taste fresh at all as custom orders are supposed to be made from scratch. I submitted a lengthy complaint to the main office as that was one of the worst hamburger orders I have ever had.

Looks like Whataburger is definitely sub-standard now and I am sure this is due to the purchase of Whataburger by an investment banking firm back in 2019 from the original family that started it. Another example of big business ruining what was a great family run company.

I hate nothing more then getting phucked at the drive thru. Its infuriating.

Top Bottom