• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I left them some feedback:

"RE: the M-1911A1 you're selling on Gunbroker...Colt 1911 A1 U.S. Army, CUSTOM, Made 1944, NR : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

WHAT IDIOT DEFACED THAT FINE CLASSIC FIREARM LIKE THAT? This is not a "custom" firearm, it is an antique with EVERY BIT of collector's value and history RUINED by an idiot with power tools! I feel like vomiting after seeing the amateurish HACK JOB done to that fine piece of engineering!

Absolutely DISGUSTING. You should be ashamed for offering that abomination for sale, and if anyone at your company is responsible for ruining that 1911 they should be barred from touching any metalworking tool for the rest of their lives."

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    LOL w/Moonpie. Good job Zod. It looks like somebody's digestive juices ate the front of the slide. The "thing" in the back - gaaaah.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I left them some feedback:

"RE: the M-1911A1 you're selling on Gunbroker...Colt 1911 A1 U.S. Army, CUSTOM, Made 1944, NR : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

WHAT IDIOT DEFACED THAT FINE CLASSIC FIREARM LIKE THAT? This is not a "custom" firearm, it is an antique with EVERY BIT of collector's value and history RUINED by an idiot with power tools! I feel like vomiting after seeing the amateurish HACK JOB done to that fine piece of engineering!

Absolutely DISGUSTING. You should be ashamed for offering that abomination for sale, and if anyone at your company is responsible for ruining that 1911 they should be barred from touching any metalworking tool for the rest of their lives."

amen and amen!!!!! That was just foul.......... nuff said

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Am I the only one who wants to buy this thing via face-to-face with the guy who mangled it, just so I can detail-strip it and tell him "Before I pay you, I want to see what else you fucked up"?

Top Bottom