• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    A real killer assassin doesn't even need bullets.
    giphy.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm a lula guy.

Some have complained with hand arthritis you may have problems with the newest loaders.

I have some hand 'A' and never never a problem using lula either for loading rifle or pistol.

P.S. Also, when I read: once you get the hang of using this or that' it's easy. Well, I'm not exactly mechanically inclined , but with lulas I've never had to 'to get the hang of using it" - it was simple from the start...even for me.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm a lula guy.

Some have complained with hand arthritis you may have problems with the newest loaders.

I have some hand 'A' and never never a problem using lula either for loading rifle or pistol.

P.S. Also, when I read: once you get the hang of using this or that' it's easy. Well, I'm not exactly mechanically inclined , but with lulas I've never had to 'to get the hang of using it" - it was simple from the start...even for me.

I mentioned having arthritis in my thumbs as a reason for needing/loving my Uplula.

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    well all i know is when i got it i oiled the spots like they recommended slammed a mag up in there scooped up some rounds and ZIP i was loaded. ive been using it with all my boxed ammo.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I second Cam loading for us!
    The Maglula uplula works for 9mm and .45. A 1911 has an alignment unit that fits on it. If you load a mag you handle every round and when you get arthritic and older you will smile on it. Ask the video maker hickock45. Google, Maglula official site, it shows the video. Watch for counterfeits at Walmart's and a couple others.
    Could not get it to work. Tried every possible orientation and angle. Hugely frustrating. I guess it is hit and miss...
    I guess you need to read the instructions better.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It also keeps all those pesky fingerprints off your brass. Just in the off chance the heat from firing doesn't completely obliterate the oils, that make up your fingerprints, on fired rounds you may not have time to pick up while egressing the area.

Weather enjoying the great outdoors or leaving possible crime scenes always have a "leave no trace" policy.

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    It also keeps all those pesky fingerprints off your brass. Just in the off chance the heat from firing doesn't completely obliterate the oils, that make up your fingerprints, on fired rounds you may not have time to pick up while egressing the area.

Weather enjoying the great outdoors or leaving possible crime scenes always have a "leave no trace" policy.
    I prefer not touching the ammo to avoid my contact with lead as much as I can. :P

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I prefer not touching the ammo to avoid my contact with lead as much as I can. :P
    At this point in life after shooting, or being near them while shot and handling them, hundreds of thousands of rounds, mostly wearing out a few 10 22s as a kid, I would have been safer eating paint chips as a kid.

That brings up good memories. We would shoot a couple bricks a week for years, and that's just the 22s. Your hands would be covered in lead as you ate lunch. Somehow were still alive.

Dad my brother me and sometimes mom. Less than 5 bucks a brick was inexpensive fun.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although I would suggest washing before handling food, the amount of lead from handling ammunition is minimal. If you were handling lead on a daily basis and didn't wash before touching food, then it could become a problem.

Top Bottom