• ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Y’all need to try a different tactic.
    When Ol’ Ball&Chain start her roaring and flailing about routine just tell her if she doesn’t hush up she is gonna get dropped off back at her Momma’s house. Permanently.
    Quiets her right down.
    LoL
    I brought up to her that SUPER Glock I gave her. Not sure how much he has spent on it, but match grade SS bbls in 10mm/.357 Sig, ported, the entire gun in ROBAR plus, grips, trigger you name it and he did not like it since it was to small for his hand. This is normal for him, he buys a gun and first thing is it gets sent off for work. He is single and can afford it, but he does them up right, he has some beautiful stuff. My guess is he had over $1k in the gun over and above his cost.
    Target Sports

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    She just called and said she was sorry and I can keep the guns and TV, but to tell her next time I am bidding on a gun. She said that was what she was upset about that she did not know I had been bidding for over a year. Guess I am out of the dog house...
    Now take her out. Spend some money on her. All so you can make this mistake again. Do what you gotta do to add more guns

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I spend a lot on her as it is. Her closet is actually one of our bedrooms with racks in it, she has more boots than Boot Warehouse does...

IMG_0187.jpg

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Yeah....just give her the boot! Hell, I'll comfort her....glad to hear all worked out.

You're a beautiful couple, well....half of y'all anyway. Got a sneaking suspicion this is where "better half" got it's name.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Boots, I suspect she has about 35 pair at last count, the old master bedroom has been converted into her closet...and it's full of racks.

Anyhow she has forgiven me since I let her buy a new purse...

Top Bottom