• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I'm back in the Houston area for a couple of days to pick up supplies and take care of some things.
    I have not given into wearing a mask, but I have been respectful of the social distancing requirements. I visited Kroger and would say it was about 50/50 on people wearing masks. Same at Lowe's.
    I stopped at a Dollar Store and they had a sign prominently plastered on the door that read, "no entry without a face covering".
    I turned around and headed back to the truck. A rough-looking woman in a pickup truck was smoking a cigarette. She yelled at me to go on in, informed me she worked there, and said they were required to put the sign up but were not enforcing the policy. I went in without a problem.
    Then I went to the bank. I wanted to go inside because it was a relatively large transaction (for me, at least). When I went in, there was an employee stationed by the doors, wearing a mask , who informed me I had to turn around and leave if I didn't have a face covering.
    So, I went back to the truck, got my red Paisley bandana and wore it inside, bandido style. Yes, I was armed.
    Ridiculous.
    Gun Zone Deals

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I'm back in the Houston area for a couple of days to pick up supplies and take care of some things.
    I have not given into wearing a mask, but I have been respectful of the social distancing requirements. I visited Kroger and would say it was about 50/50 on people wearing masks. Same at Lowe's.
    I stopped at a Dollar Store and they had a sign prominently plastered on the door that read, "no entry without a face covering".
    I turned around and headed back to the truck. A rough-looking woman in a pickup truck was smoking a cigarette. She yelled at me to go on in, informed me she worked there, and said they were required to put the sign up but were not enforcing the policy. I went in without a problem.
    Then I went to the bank. I wanted to go inside because it was a relatively large transaction (for me, at least). When I went in, there was an employee stationed by the doors, wearing a mask , who informed me I had to turn around and leave if I didn't have a face covering.
    So, I went back to the truck, got my red Paisley bandana and wore it inside, bandido style. Yes, I was armed.
    Ridiculous.

You had your pistol & didnt get some extra $$$ for us... slacker!

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Why all the lather about wearing a mask? I put one on N95 anytime I go in somewhere. It harms nothing and makes sense to wear.
    1. the strap hurts me behind the ears
    2. I social distance, carry hand sanitizer, don't touch my face, and have no symptoms.
    3. The only mask I have is a dust mask I use when mowing in dusty conditions.
    4. It's all a bunch of nonsense and is more about control than anything else.
    5. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to intelligently add to the list.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I went to the Boerne Home Depot. They have a large chunk of the parking lot set aside for "curbside pickup". I Kind of wish I'd tried that. They still have the watchers at the entrance, counting people going in and out, but I didn't have to go in the ridiculous "Disney World" queue line thing. I'd say less than half the customers in the store had masks (I did not). Most of the workers did. That's their right, too. To me, it looked like things were starting to go more normal. I just get angry when out dealing with this crap. It was engineered for maximum scare value. It shut the economy down. It may be a rival to the common cold. I doubt those responsible will pay.
    Mad yet?
    Yes.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Why all the lather about wearing a mask? I put one on N95 anytime I go in somewhere. It harms nothing and makes sense to wear.
    It feeds hysteria, and most likely increases chances of infection unless you're trained in use and removal of PPE (which you probably are, but it's just encouraging more at-risk people to engage in risky behavior).

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    I've got 3 kinds of paper masks that work great but are very uncomfortable. So I use a useless but comfy cloth one. Got me in the Sam's Club today (they were almost out of meat at 7:30 am today)

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    1. the strap hurts me behind the ears
    2. I social distance, carry hand sanitizer, don't touch my face, and have no symptoms.
    3. The only mask I have is a dust mask I use when mowing in dusty conditions.
    4. It's all a bunch of nonsense and is more about control than anything else.
    5. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to intelligently add to the list.
    Unless it is a N95 mask they are pretty much useless. But by golly they said on CNN that wearing a mask is what you need to do. Morons.

Top Bottom