• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texaslady1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    So i would like to get some events started shooting and non shooting and see what you guys think would be fun...

things I was thinking was picking like a new range every other month to go check out.....

Dinners

we could even get some trivia teams together to go to the bars on their trivia nights?

I would really like to get another event on the books near SA and Houston for this year !
    Guns International

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I have several ideas for events, since I've been planning on setting local Houston ones up...

We really need to do a rimfire challenge similar to this:
    Rimfire Tactical Precision Match

I think the idea of a TGT Hog Hunt would be fun. I also like the idea of a TGT Deep Sea Fishing get together.

I'm about to hit this thread hard, but alas bed is calling. I feel our best opportunity to grow the site is through more Range Days/Meets.

I sincerely can't wait to meet all the TGT staff in person. Hit me up if you ever need anything.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sweet! Good to hear. Now if we can just get things like this going regularly, and in all the large metro cities in Texas (pretty much the 4 corners), this forum will really come alive!

Top Bottom