• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Who agreed to let him do that? Why are all those people agreeing to fire? How can there not be a single person reasonable enough to object to that idiocy? There is a whole lot of stupid involved in that short clip.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Who agreed to let him do that? Why are all those people agreeing to fire? How can there not be a single person reasonable enough to object to that idiocy? There is a whole lot of stupid involved in that short clip.

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking that maybe the two shooters on either side of the photographer were shooting blanks, but still...

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see if there were signs of impact beyond the photog, but there is no way, blanks or not, that I would be ok with that.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see if there were signs of impact beyond the photog, but there is no way, blanks or not, that I would be ok with that.

There was definitely dirt moving down the line, but I couldn't see it relative to the shooters closest to him either. But yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Top Bottom