Idiot Photographer

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
Who agreed to let him do that? Why are all those people agreeing to fire? How can there not be a single person reasonable enough to object to that idiocy? There is a whole lot of stupid involved in that short clip.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Who agreed to let him do that? Why are all those people agreeing to fire? How can there not be a single person reasonable enough to object to that idiocy? There is a whole lot of stupid involved in that short clip.
My thoughts exactly. I was thinking that maybe the two shooters on either side of the photographer were shooting blanks, but still...

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see if there were signs of impact beyond the photog, but there is no way, blanks or not, that I would be ok with that.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see if there were signs of impact beyond the photog, but there is no way, blanks or not, that I would be ok with that.
There was definitely dirt moving down the line, but I couldn't see it relative to the shooters closest to him either. But yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members