• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Wow he really believes this crap. The main rule of firearms safety POINT YOUR GUN IN A SFE DIRECTION. That is the main rule that was broken hear. I have trained and practiced long before I had a need or a license. This guy is a dumb ass Again just in case he reads this. You are a dumb ass. Look at about 1:05 on that tape you broke at least half of those rules.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Set the camera on a tripod, moderate wide angle lens, fire the shutter with a remote.
    That will get everything the photographer wants and not put anyone's life in danger.
    This fellow is just stupid and so is his photographer.
    I do drive a car and a motorcycle everyday, but I don't stand on the yellow line in the middle of the road to photograph other cars.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    If you want to do a "getting shot at" drill get the m249 SAW, some barbed wire and a shovel. make you a ditch o bout 8" deep, bout 20' long, and string that barbed wire over the top of all that. Put your boys and girls in full combat uniform and get a water hose. Send them threw the ditch and set the sprinkler to high. Then start screaming "in coming" at the top of your lungs and start firing the 249 over their heads and tell them to stay down or they will get shot. That is how you do n exercise like that I think this guy is a big dumb ass, and would not stand in front of a group of complete strangers shooting in hiss direction.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I really didn't get the "stress inoculation" argument that he was making. Yes, stress inoculation is important, but that's not what this was. This was someone deciding to be a cowboy.

Have I been "in front of the line" during fire before? Yes... but not very far (not like this, I can say that!), and only with someone I'm willing to bet my life on. Even then it was about 5 feet to the side and three feet forward.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Wow, I'm really not ever taking a class from TR now. Check out this serious dose of reality waffles :

IALEFI

A number of IALEFI members have voiced their concern regarding the exceptionally unsafe firearms training practice demonstrated in a video which has seen widespread distribution recently featuring James Yeager who purports to be an IALEFI member. Although Yeager claims to be a member of IALEFI on his web site our records confirm that he is not a current member nor has he ever been a member of the International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors, Inc. The precarious procedures and practices displayed in this video defies all intelligent logic and are not worthy of comment as they speak for themselves. Furthermore, his follow up to this complete act of idiocy in an attempt to justify his actions again speaks for itself and does not merit any comment.

And Google cache to show where he tried to hide this lie:

James Yeager | Tactical Response

The updated page to show the removed lie:

James Yeager | Tactical Response

After seeing the TR videos in the past, I was sort of entertained by Yeager's "no BS" approach, and he seemed a legit guy because of it. After this I'm really having a hard time seeing anything except a liar and a never has been. There are better trainers out there, especially from some actual BTDT sf types for the same or only slightly more money, so I can't see wasting money on a school like this.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Really make you wonder if half of the crap on his site is true or if he made it up. I counted around 30 various "instructor" listings on that page, yes some overlap but why list everything you've ever "done" when more importantly and more prudently it would be better to list what you practice, teach, believe and live by.

To me that would be like me listing every martial arts class I ever took and acting as if I mastered it all.

Top Bottom