• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Who agreed to let him do that? Why are all those people agreeing to fire? How can there not be a single person reasonable enough to object to that idiocy? There is a whole lot of stupid involved in that short clip.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Who agreed to let him do that? Why are all those people agreeing to fire? How can there not be a single person reasonable enough to object to that idiocy? There is a whole lot of stupid involved in that short clip.

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking that maybe the two shooters on either side of the photographer were shooting blanks, but still...

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see if there were signs of impact beyond the photog, but there is no way, blanks or not, that I would be ok with that.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I didn't look closely enough at the vid to see if there were signs of impact beyond the photog, but there is no way, blanks or not, that I would be ok with that.

There was definitely dirt moving down the line, but I couldn't see it relative to the shooters closest to him either. But yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    One shooter (white shirt) seemed to be concerned. After shooting a few rounds, he stops and starts looking around, I think for someone to stop the idiocy.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Everyone there is stupid. The guy taking pictures is an idiot for being down range. The shooters are idiots for shooting with the other idiot kneeling there. I would say that they idiots for shooting at some who doesn't need to be shot but............

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    My other question comes in mind with the range OWNER......I'd LOVE to know where this was shot at - and why a "professional" photographer didn't have a tripod and remote setup! Wherever that range is - I don't EVER wanna be!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    No - that ain't balls. That's gross stupidity and extreme dumbass.
    This is dumb ass in it's truest form. The kind of dumb ass that can get the photographer dead and the shooter f'ed up for life. And get the range shut down and a whole host of other repercussions. They are the truest form of dumb ass.

Top Bottom