• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Do I have to write a male-to-female translator guide or what? Maybe put it in the Articles section?

Yes, also, keep it printer friendly and organized. We're heading to the ranch for 11 days and I'll need to be able to quickly decipher answers. We'll both be highly armed, so please keep it succinct. I can't be looking up long answers while dodging bullets. Cliff Notes version may be better.
    Texas SOT

Stangfan93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Houston/Pasadena
    Yes, also, keep it printer friendly and organized. We're heading to the ranch for 11 days and I'll need to be able to quickly decipher answers. We'll both be highly armed, so please keep it succinct. I can't be looking up long answers while dodging bullets. Cliff Notes version may be better.

WHOA!!! Printer friendly?!?! Ain't gonna happen buddy. Not enough paper or trees in the world.

Maybe someone can just design a Rosetta Stone program. You can learn Spanish, German, Italian, and woman.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I went into a Starbucks yesterday for lack of anywhere else close by and ordered a medium coffee. (I simply refuse to say Venti). Lord in heaven, the drivel that is said in there that starts with "I want a low-fat soy latte machiatto".:banghead:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    D, she means "not really". If it sounded good she'd say "yes" right away. The "hmmm" and "mmm" are being polite. She is also feeling out in her taste buds and her mind whether she could go for that particular suggestion. When you get the above answers, keep making suggestions. You should also note that at that time 1. She does not want to cook or even think about cooking, and 2. You wont get a definite "yes" and she'll eventually kinda cave and say "mmm whatever" just to get the task of eating dinner over with.

I do it too. Do I have to write a male-to-female translator guide or what? Maybe put it in the Articles section?

Woman have genetic memory which allows them to translate the most subtle of language ques. Even if you wrote it out, I'm not sure if we, the male species, could really understand and apply it.

I don't like it when people uses "like." Like, they always say it. I mean, like, they have nothing else to say. You know, like a CD that is skipping, like. . . .

: P

The things that annoys me is TV shows that talk about medical stuff. I know enought to know most of it is BS. Probably one of the wierdest things is the opening of SCRUBS. The X-ray is backwards (that or the guy's insides are backwards).

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    In addition to the dragging out that last sound, what annoys me is females who speak ever sentence as if they're asking a question.

It's also terribly annoying when they want to show tremendous agreement with, "Yah. I know, Rye-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

And then there are the people who actually type out profanity when texting or posting.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Excellent point. I remember a newscast back in the 80s where anchor Connie Chung ran a "human interest" type story about girls ending every sentence as though it were a question, and how that was the latest trend. Little did anyone know it would grow and develop into an almost universal idiot-speak for women.

I'd add that the male equivalent of what women do (and it's driving me nuts too) is the overuse of the word "dude." Here's what I'd offer as an example of a typical couple of sentences from some teen or twentysomething today (at least in SoCal): "Duuuuuude, like f***ing how long did it like take to f***ing get that video? Duuuuuude, like the one you picked dude is like f***ed up. Like this f***ing video is sweeeeeeeet, I mean like sweeeeeeet, duuuuuude!"

:mad:

Top Bottom