• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No restroom I have ever used saved any money by using cheap paper. I might use 3 feet to make it "safe" on each wipe, but I will be safe!

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I hear ya, but it makes you wonder what's under people's fingernails. Lol

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Update 11/23:

- Went to WalMart this morning and they had put a one package limit on toilet paper. At 9 am they had cases on the shelves.

- Went to the Sporting Goods section to look for some .410 ammo and they had two boxes on the shelf: #9 shot. WTH wants #09 shot? The guy at the counter told me that is all the ammo he got this morning...2 boxes!

I jokingly told the Sporting Goods guy that pretty soon we would not even be able to buy BB's. He told me that he has had BB's on order for a month and can't get them

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Wife and I went to HEB+ this morning. Parking lot was full and inside it looked like the floor at the NYSE. But, toilet paper and paper towels were fully stocked with no limit. In fact, the toilet paper aisle was the least busy place in the store.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    As has been said too often in this post, women have some peculiar needs and my wife reacts poorly to certain brands of toilet paper and when I see the good stuff (rarely), I buy it. I don't care if it is hoarding but, you understand! I don't care which brand I use but the wife.........

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Update 11/23:

- Went to WalMart this morning and they had put a one package limit on toilet paper. At 9 am they had cases on the shelves.

- Went to the Sporting Goods section to look for some .410 ammo and they had two boxes on the shelf: #9 shot. WTH wants #09 shot? The guy at the counter told me that is all the ammo he got this morning...2 boxes!

I jokingly told the Sporting Goods guy that pretty soon we would not even be able to buy BB's. He told me that he has had BB's on order for a month and can't get them
    Wait! You mean there was a WM employee on duty in the sporting good section? Wow!
    And my wife is related to both of yours!
    Wait! BBBass never said that he had 2 wives. Did he?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Wait! You mean there was a WM employee on duty in the sporting good section? Wow!

Wait! BBBass never said that he had 2 wives. Did he?
    There was one when I went today. It was funny because there was no ammo and maybe 3 guns. 2 were crickets

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom