• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    On Sunday the cartoons were on earlier before it went full blown religion. I can still picture the commercial for Bert Weinman Ford introducing Jubilee Showcase.
    Target Sports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

You missed out if you haven't seen Thunder Cats. At the boys club in Temple. The TV room would fill to the brim when He-Man came on. I watched GI Joe and it left me irritated. Once in a while I wanted Cobra to win.

Had some little GI Joe action figures too. A Cobra tank and a GI Joe Helicopter. On the helicopter, it had a button you could slide and it'd make the propeller spin.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You missed out if you haven't seen Thunder Cats. At the boys club in Temple. The TV room would fill to the brim when He-Man came on. I watched GI Joe and it left me irritated. Once in a while I wanted Cobra to win.

Had some little GI Joe action figures too. A Cobra tank and a GI Joe Helicopter. On the helicopter, it had a button you could slide and it'd make the propeller spin.
    My Mom was a huge religious nut at that time in my life. She was sensitive to certain cartoons. She thought the smurfs were demonic.

Last edited:

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    This was back in the early 60s when Dinosaurs still ruled the earth. You had to be careful out there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom