• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    This shit has gotten beyond scary. And knowing what we now know as fact, anyone who doesn't believe the C19 strain wasn't planned and released as a bioweapon is living under a rock. Look not only at where it originated from, but how it got from there around the world and also who benefitted and who was devastated, whether politically or nationally.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I have been saying this for months. Wonder if it will ever happen?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I have been saying this for months. Wonder if it will ever happen?

I think you, I, and most members of this board probably know the answer to that unfortunately

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Here's some of that wonderful Brandon transparency for you:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Here's some of that wonderful Brandon transparency for you:
    Put up or shut up, Republicans. It's way past the time for the gloves to be off. Every "weapon" in the judicial "armory" should uncased, locked, and loaded.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Maybe posted here before, but worth repeating. World champion tennis player not fucking allowed in the country to play in a major tournament because he didn't submit and take the poison.

Yet at the exact same fucking time, hundreds of thousands pouring over the border and no questions asked. Not only that.....but given free everything.

World class athlete unvaxxed, NOPE. Third world hellions unvaxxed....COME THE **** IN.

Djokovic denied entry

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Update:

As I’m still licensed in 3 states; TX, LA, & FL; I get update notices from all 3, plus UT Heath & LSU Med.

My current advice is to not take any ‘’COVID’’ shots unless you have very specific health problems and have a thorough understanding with your regular PHYSICIAN (not ‘’provider’’).

In fact, the FL State Surgeon General has recently called for them to stop altogether.

We were duped once, don’t allow it to happen again.

This comment doesn’t apply to regular “flu shots’’ or any other. vaccines, just the ‘’COVID’’ shots.

leVieux

<>

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sorry don't trust anything they have to offer, no flu or anything else that they push

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, sorry to say, with much of the medical community going along with the 'everyone must have this vaccine' narrative, it's hard to believe they wouldn't slip it in with most any injection. It's easy to lose trust, it's hard to gain it back.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yeah, sorry to say, with much of the medical community going along with the 'everyone must have this vaccine' narrative, it's hard to believe they wouldn't slip it in with most any injection. It's easy to lose trust, it's hard to gain it back.
    Oh, I can tell you when they regain that trust. And it's after Hell freezes over.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    That is what I told my doc. No government vaccines of any kind.

Top Bottom