• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I had an out patient procedure done last week, not cutting involved, and one of the questions I was asked was about blood transfusion if an emergency. I asked the 20 something young lady if it was vax free blood and I got a deer in the headlights look. I already knew the answer so I declined. I’m an avid motorcycle rider so the odds are higher than most that I may be in an accident one day that requires blood. I’m still not decided on how I’ll handle it. I suppose I need to draw up a power of attorney giving wifey the choice to refuse on my behalf. I’ve got one brother that’s vax free, but no other local doners I’m aware of. Not even the wife
    Texas SOT

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Sounds like a market for PurTransfusion® brand blood.

pure.jpg

Sobering read from NIH

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    While mask wearers aren't as prevalent as once they were, those continuing to wear face diapers identify themselves as the dem/commies they are...
    I see a few elderly people with masks whom I think are still frightened stiff due to the hysteria provoked by the government and media.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    oldag,

They of course get a pass...but, I do 'still see' young (ok, middle age) dip shits still sporting masks in order for all to see their allegiance to the dem/commie class.

I'm currently reading "Has Anyone Seen My Toes" by Christopher Buckley.

It's hilariously filled with covid/mask wearing - dem/commie love of all things covid.

He's obviously a raging liberal (ok marxist) but, his books are funny as hell!

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I see a few elderly people with masks whom I think are still frightened stiff due to the hysteria provoked by the government and media.
    One neighbor lady is wearing a mask...for different reason.

She has two active cancers....one of which required the recent removal of all of her teeth & part of her jaw...

So...

If you would be so kind?

Send a couple Prayers up for Miss Angel.

Thank you.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Yesterday, I went to a rather large clinic to see a dermatologist.

About 20% of the patients I saw there were wearing masks...I was disgusted to see this kind of fear...
    But, but....the vaxx was promised to do away with sickness, fear, and the masks. IMHO, we are done, as a functioning country, with so many people living in fear and victimhood. It's also "funny" how these people want to follow strict adherence to the "science", but refuse to acknowledge the proven data that these diapers don't do a damned thing to protect you.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I've seen people in pre-covid years wearing masks, allergies? Or just preventing the flu.
    Sure. It has always been a common practice in some cultures. During cold and flu season or when allergens are heavy, it has been common for most of the people out in public in Tokyo and other Japanese cities to wear masks pretty much for as long as I can remember.

They have practical reasons, of course. If you're literally stuffed into a subway car and you need to sneeze but you can't bring up your hand to cover your mouth, it's nice to have on a mask so you don't spray the person who's pushed up against your chest. To an only slightly lesser extent, the same dynamic can be in play on crowded sidewalks. I'm sure there's more to it than that but that's a start.

It's just considered polite.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Older U.S. adults should get another COVID-19 shot, CDC recommends Feb. 28, 2024

Time to roll up your sleeves again, fellas... :cowboy:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Heh. "Gore Vidal once said “I told you so” are the four most beautiful words in the English language."
    Short version: Sweden got it right.

Top Bottom