• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Lol. Does anyone recall trying to convince friends/family of that? Sure was a tough sell, especially those in the medical field. They had all the answers about the new virus and the new vaccine class.
    Absolutely, it was an impossible sale. The MSM was full-time hawking the jab and were ramping up the hyperbole to extreme levels to hype the fear. I was highly frustrated with my own mom, who drank the kool-aid and kept asking my wife and I if we were getting vaxxed? No, every time, with an explanation of why to her. Yet she never wavered. She and my dad go the vax and at least one booster before dad had a very bad reaction to a flu shot and they cooled their enthusiasm. This, after my own wife and I had the WuFlu twice (now at four). and, even though my wife has MS, we survived it (wife via HCQ, which we DEMANDED from our doc). They won't be getting any more boosters and I doubt they'll do the flu shots, either, moving forward.

I now hold the "medical community" in extremely low regard. They didn't ALL buy into the hype, but very few spoke the truth they knew, either. Add the dance videos they did in their scrubs -- DONE with every ONE of you.

And now on my sh*t list: NIH, FDC, CDC, and WHO. Screw them, each and every one.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Heh. "Gore Vidal once said “I told you so” are the four most beautiful words in the English language."
    Short version: Sweden got it right.
    Love it! Even though Trump spoke out against it, per the article at least. Although he was just going on what is bureaucratic medical advisors were telling him.

Although when it comes to covid deaths, we have to be careful since ours were greatly inflated due to any death of someone with covid, that was the cause of death regardless of any other extenuating circumstances. I learned that early on in like April of '20 when someone I knew died who apparently had covid, but that wasn't even close to the cause of death, yet it was listed as so. One of the early red flags to me that I'd never take the jab.

The CDC themselves have come out to say their covid deaths were exaggerated by as much as 70% in the US since they were saying anyone who had covid that died, that was the cause of death even when it wasn't.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Took precious wife for another appointment at MD Anderson Cancer Center in League City this afternoon, they are still requiring masks for everyone. But you can step one inch down the hall and be in UTMB where masks are not required. Step back that same inch and you're a threat to humanity.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Love it! Even though Trump spoke out against it, per the article at least. Although he was just going on what is bureaucratic medical advisors were telling him.

Although when it comes to covid deaths, we have to be careful since ours were greatly inflated due to any death of someone with covid, that was the cause of death regardless of any other extenuating circumstances. I learned that early on in like April of '20 when someone I knew died who apparently had covid, but that wasn't even close to the cause of death, yet it was listed as so. One of the early red flags to me that I'd never take the jab.

The CDC themselves have come out to say their covid deaths were exaggerated by as much as 70% in the US since they were saying anyone who had covid that died, that was the cause of death even when it wasn't.
    Trump was under huge pressure to "do something". Precious few politicians could have withstood that kind of pressure.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Test kits?

People voluntarily used them???

Bwahahaahahahahahaha!!!
    Unvaxxed here but used on one of the test kits.

I was traveling to visit elderly relatives (aunt and uncle) in Mississippi and I had congestion and a cough. I wanted to be able to honestly tell them I had tested negative for the Wuhan.

During my visit they informed me they were not getting the vax. My uncle had been partners in a pharmacy and knew enough about the pharm companies to be skeptical.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    skf,

I understand, you're an honest man.

I scoffed at 'the test kits' as to their touted unreliability and wanted absolutely nothing to do anything related to covid...anything.

The evil bs the left trotted out that those of us who refused to get 'the jab' were gonna infect everyone, as we were akin to 'typhoid mary', plus all of us were 'anti-vaxxers (another GD lie).

I've always taken vaccines, just not the misnamed covid juice...

Oh, yeah, if you got 'the jab' you were not only 'not' going to get 'the covid', but you couldn't spread it either.

All lies...

So, anything to do with covid cures/test I really, really distrusted...still do.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I've stopped taking the flu shot after that fiasco. Talking about the regular flu shot I was getting every year since moving to TX. In NY I never heard of a flu shot, of course I was younger. Is the regular flu more prevalent in warmer states?

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

Work Permit Relief Coming for 800,000 Immigrants in New Rule (2)

2 days agoThe temporary final rule released by USCIS Thursday will again extend the automatic grace period to 540 days. The rule will cover individuals who apply to renew work permits by Sept. 30, 2025, or roughly 18 months after its publication in the Federal Register. USCIS Director Ur Jaddou said the agency has made progress reducing processing times ...

new democrats

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom