• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yep, it's over since even my work has called for everyone back in the office. I've worked a hybrid schedule for 10+ years but that ends Friday. Everyone back and those who don't return will be considered voluntary terminations. Of course they want to cut costs with the recession getting worse so having people quit is easy.
    Yes, but even in Odessa 1 out of 10 people wear a face diaper.
    Venture Surplus ad

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Reactions: gll

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Has anyone actually died of COVID?
    No, there are no death certificates that state died from Covid. They put pneumonia for most.

Interestingly enough my mom works at a rehab/assisted Living facility. When Covid first hit all the old folks got Covid and got over it. They all then were vaccinated and once again got Covid. The difference was most died after the vaccinations.

I personally will not be getting any vaccine nor have me or any of my family gotten Covid. I also flat out refuse to wear a mask and with the exception of my sons birth have not.

The funniest part to me is these people will be driving down the road by themselves wearing a fucking mask. WHY???

Why is it that I’m supposed to seek medical advice when injured or sick? Why were so many dr’s and nurses so quick to end their career for not wanting a vaccine? I guess I’m only supposed to take certain advice at certain times.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    No, there are no death certificates that state died from Covid. They put pneumonia for most.

Interestingly enough my mom works at a rehab/assisted Living facility. When Covid first hit all the old folks got Covid and got over it. They all then were vaccinated and once again got Covid. The difference was most died after the vaccinations.

I personally will not be getting any vaccine nor have me or any of my family gotten Covid. I also flat out refuse to wear a mask and with the exception of my sons birth have not.

The funniest part to me is these people will be driving down the road by themselves wearing a fucking mask. WHY???

Why is it that I’m supposed to seek medical advice when injured or sick? Why were so many dr’s and nurses so quick to end their career for not wanting a vaccine? I guess I’m only supposed to take certain advice at certain times.
    Sign many death certificates?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Today I learned a risk of the mRNA vaccines is the prion protein that’s contained within it can fold over when it replicates. When that happens (not often, but it does happen) the result is Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. An acquaintance’s wife is the 57th confirmed American with CJD attributed to the mRNA vaccine on VAERS.

While she is currently beating the disease, she will die in a terrible manner within the year. I feel for this couple.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Today I learned a risk of the mRNA vaccines is the prion protein that’s contained within it can fold over when it replicates. When that happens (not often, but it does happen) the result is Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. An acquaintance’s wife is the 57th confirmed American with CJD attributed to the mRNA vaccine on VAERS.

While she is currently beating the disease, she will die in a terrible manner within the year. I feel for this couple.
    Prions are no joke…they’ll survive anything, even cooking/high temps. And zero cure.

This was eye-opening:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    No my uncle and brother in law do though, None say died from Covid. Either pneumonia or some underlying condition.
    I do.

You get a line for primary cause of death, and other lines with secondary causes leading of death. Most people don’t die of one thing, or at least there is a cascade of things going wrong.

Someone who died of COVID Pneumonia can look like.

1. Acute respiratory failure due to COVID pneumonia
    - acute renal failure (5 days)
    -septic shock (3 days)

2. Acute respiratory failure due to pneumonia
    -Covid (14 days)
    -Acute renal failure (5 days)
    -septic shock (3 days)
    -DM2 (years)

3. COVID PNA

4. Cardiopulmonary Arrest (it will give you prompt suggesting you not use this as it is the definition of rather than the cause)

All of them can be technically correct, but I would say #3 and #4 are not helpful but it appears that a chunk of death certificate are done that way. Also, physicians don’t sign all the death certificates.

They can run the data by diagnosis code.

TXEver sucks. Btw. They changed the system a few years back.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Well then certainly you'll get the Pfizer Paxlovid Treatment. I mean, you've seen how well it's working for Lord Fauci.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I do.

You get a line for primary cause of death, and other lines with secondary causes leading of death. Most people don’t die of one thing, or at least there is a cascade of things going wrong.

Someone who died of COVID Pneumonia can look like.

1. Acute respiratory failure due to COVID pneumonia
    - acute renal failure (5 days)
    -septic shock (3 days)

2. Acute respiratory failure due to pneumonia
    -Covid (14 days)
    -Acute renal failure (5 days)
    -septic shock (3 days)
    -DM2 (years)

3. COVID PNA

4. Cardiopulmonary Arrest (it will give you prompt suggesting you not use this as it is the definition of rather than the cause)

All of them can be technically correct, but I would say #3 and #4 are not helpful but it appears that a chunk of death certificate are done that way. Also, physicians don’t sign all the death certificates.

They can run the data by diagnosis code.

TXEver sucks. Btw. They changed the system a few years back.
    I’ve been told the whole thing is a cluster And they typically aren’t interested in the negative test data so It’s far from true numbers being released.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’ve been told the whole thing is a cluster And they typically aren’t interested in the negative test data so It’s far from true numbers being released.
    When hospitals can get an monetary incentive to list deaths "with COVID", you don't think they'd fudge the numbers do you?

Top Bottom