• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Nothing, 'abso-fk-ing-lutely' nothing any of these medical alphabet agencies has to say about any subject cannot be depended on as truth...they lie and lie and lie, but now...oh yeah, now, they can be believed...nope, they're discredited into perpetuity.

Every one of them has an agenda and it's not in YOUR interest...

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    CDC lie by commission... or is this omission? May be both! Youtube short...

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Two days ago, I got a postcard informing me where I could get 'the jab'...I had no idea they are still pushing this garbage...assured me 'the jab is 'safe and effective'...they just won' quit lying...

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

No, it has not "banned." But it will not be offered free by the govt.

"The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.
    People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population."

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Why have laws at all if they can just be overridden by a disaster declaration? There needs to be a test (on all levels of government) where certain criteria needs to be met before a disaster declaration or state of emergency can be declared. When that test is passed any actions taken must be directly tied to the cause and cannot have overly broad powers

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    No, it has not "banned." But it will not be offered free by the govt.

"The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.
    People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population."
    I'll tell you what. It's my belief I had gotten COVID in late 2019. I had most all the symptoms that people were saying in 2020, and I was sick for about 2 weeks and had a cough that lasted nearly a month afterwards. Now that was well before any vaccines came out.

When the vaccines came out I was in the first groups (education) to be able to get the vaccine. Although I was a bit hesitant to get it, I was planning on getting it. That is until I was offered $100 to get the vaccine. I wondered why they were pushing it so hard that they would offer money. They never offered money to get flu vaccines. That's when I started deep diving into research.

The near total silencing of other drugs that seemed to have good effect. The demonizing of those that questioned the efficacy of the vaccines, and the inconsistencies in the VAERS system made me wonder what the hell is going on.

All you have to do is look back at who really benefitted from the pandemic, and it's pretty clear, it was a redistribution of wealth.

Now I had gotten COVID again since, but it was very mild. Was it because I had it before? You be the judge. All I know is, that I find it quite suspicious that I can't seem to find numbers of people who died from COVID, only those who died with COVID.

BTW, I'm well over the 50 year mark.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I'll tell you what. It's my belief I had gotten COVID in late 2019. I had most all the symptoms that people were saying in 2020, and I was sick for about 2 weeks and had a cough that lasted nearly a month afterwards. Now that was well before any vaccines came out.

When the vaccines came out I was in the first groups (education) to be able to get the vaccine. Although I was a bit hesitant to get it, I was planning on getting it. That is until I was offered $100 to get the vaccine. I wondered why they were pushing it so hard that they would offer money. They never offered money to get flu vaccines. That's when I started deep diving into research.

The near total silencing of other drugs that seemed to have good effect. The demonizing of those that questioned the efficacy of the vaccines, and the inconsistencies in the VAERS system made me wonder what the hell is going on.

All you have to do is look back at who really benefitted from the pandemic, and it's pretty clear, it was a redistribution of wealth.

Now I had gotten COVID again since, but it was very mild. Was it because I had it before? You be the judge. All I know is, that I find it quite suspicious that I can't seem to find numbers of people who died from COVID, only those who died with COVID.

BTW, I'm well over the 50 year mark.
    That’s exactly my approach. I considered it at first, but when they started offering incentives, red flags went up and I started looking into it further. I saw dissenting views were being suppressed and safe alternatives were being denied, so that was a hard pass for me. When the govt started getting more aggressive with mandates, it solidified what I was able to piece together. The fact that it’s now common knowledge that the vax does not work, and that there are severe health risks to the vax is a told you so moment.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Severe cases of Myocarditis in young people are showing up in big numbers.

Dr. Marty Mackery early on warned of the potential harm these so-called vaccines could cause.

Of course he was vilified by the msm and a number of cowardly doctors.

Now, he's been proven correct.

But no apology by any of his critics has been made...

A few other courageous doctors also warned of the dreadful harm the so-called vax could cause.

I listened.

Both my wife and I said NO THANKS to the jab and I'm sure glad we did...

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom