• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Get a great lawyer and sue the heck out of them. A large financial loss might bring them to their senses.
    Hurley's Gold

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    "Toxoplasmosis gondii infection has been related to mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, as well as mood, personality, and other behavioral changes. Oct 5, 2021"

"A strong link between schizophrenia and a higher mortality rate from SARS-CoV-2 infections has been reported for schizophrenia patients, with a mortality odds ratio (OR) of 2.67 compared to normal patients, after adjustment of the OR for age, sex, race and extra risk factors. In addition, an extensive number of papers have reported a very strong link between schizophrenia and Toxoplasma gondii infections."

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    "Toxoplasmosis gondii infection has been related to mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, as well as mood, personality, and other behavioral changes. Oct 5, 2021"

"A strong link between schizophrenia and a higher mortality rate from SARS-CoV-2 infections has been reported for schizophrenia patients, with a mortality odds ratio (OR) of 2.67 compared to normal patients, after adjustment of the OR for age, sex, race and extra risk factors. In addition, an extensive number of papers have reported a very strong link between schizophrenia and Toxoplasma gondii infections."

Interesting, but . . . .so what?
    People with schizophrenia/bipolar/depression/OCD do worse with COVID than people without them. . . . .
    People with schizophrenia/bipolar/depression/OCD have Toxoplasmosis, a disease which usually only causes disease in immunocompromised people (such as AIDS).

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Interesting, but . . . .so what?
    People with schizophrenia/bipolar/depression/OCD do worse with COVID than people without them. . . . .
    People with schizophrenia/bipolar/depression/OCD have Toxoplasmosis, a disease which usually only causes disease in immunocompromised people (such as AIDS).

I just thought it was an interesting connection. Can't really say for sure what it means yet.

More people are infected with Toxoplasmosis than you think, even if asymptomatic. The gov estimates 11%, but do you trust the gov? What if Covid was designed to take advantage of that?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Rather long, but you can get the gist in 5 or 6 minutes...

Possible reactivation of Toxoplasmosis in Covid-19

Screenshot_20221208-121059_YouTube.jpg

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I just thought it was an interesting connection. Can't really say for sure what it means yet.

More people are infected with Toxoplasmosis than you think, even if asymptomatic. The gov estimates 11%, but do you trust the gov? What if Covid was designed to take advantage of that?
    You mean in addition to older, or otherwise immunocomprimised people of any and all sizes shapes and colors?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Rather long, but you can get the gist in 5 or 6 minutes...

Possible reactivation of Toxoplasmosis in Covid-19

View attachment 360154

I suppose my interest arises from my belief that Covid was the first part of a binary weapon... now, I have to consider that it's the 2nd part of a tertiary weapon.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    You mean in addition to older, or otherwise immunocomprimised people of any and all sizes shapes and colors?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    More specifically implicated in the neuro-psychiatric symptoms on the rise worldwide. Actually addessed in the video above at about 12:50, without my conspiracy notions.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    THIS: "More specifically implicated in the neuro-psychiatric symptoms on the rise worldwide."

See our 'road raging' hiways, violent airplane passengers and customers in airports and on and on...

People are going bonkers far more than ever before.

Please, get your updated boosters...just kidding.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It should be legal to shoot Doctors that refuse life saving procedures for fake vaccinations.
    The medical world may be neccessary, but they have become very disgusting people lately.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    It should be legal to shoot Doctors that refuse life saving procedures for fake vaccinations.
    The medical world may be neccessary, but they have become very disgusting people lately.

Do you mean like the story below? This is current, after it’s been well established that the vax doesn’t work and after a growing number of the population is becoming aware of the adverse side effects. The bitches are doubling down on the jab requirement

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Do you mean like the story below? This is current, after it’s been well established that the vax doesn’t work and after a growing number of the population is becoming aware of the adverse side effects. The bitches are doubling down on the jab requirement

Sorry, missed your post.
    Exactly that.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

“UPDATE”

on COVID: As I near 80, in my 3rd year of retirement, I still get technical notes from both Heath Depts, several Med Schools, & various colleagues, some valid info seems to be emerging.

My takes:

1) The genetically-manipulated “enhanced” virus did come from a Chicom Military Bio-Lab supported by US Taxpayer funding, I think release was from lab accident.

2) Masking is/was worth the effort, and gave some 70% effectiveness. Arguments quoting “pore size” were spurious and incorrect.

3) Government ”responses” & mandates were part of pre-planned attack on Humanity.

4) Questions about “best medications” are still unsettled.

5) Attempts towards “contact tracing” are futile. Wasteful distractions.

6) Vaccination “mndate” programs should be suspended for most, especially healthy children.

7) We should be very very cautious about any new virus or additional vaccines.

8) Forcing elders back into nursing homes caused tens of thousands of unnecessary premature deaths. But, other “stats” are just confusing.

Currently, government and political cheating seem much greater dangers to us and to our way of life! We do not have the technology capable of assessing feared “late bad effects” of the vaccines we already took.

This isn’t over, and we don’t yet know what’s next !

leVieux

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    >

“UPDATE”

on COVID: As I near 80, in my 3rd year of retirement, I still get technical notes from both Heath Depts, several Med Schools, & various colleagues, some valid info seems to be emerging.

My takes:

1) The genetically-manipulated “enhanced” virus did come from a Chicom Military Bio-Lab supported by US Taxpayer funding, I think release was from lab accident.

2) Masking is/was worth the effort, and gave some 70% effectiveness. Arguments quoting “pore size” were spurious and incorrect.

3) Government ”responses” & mandates were part of pre-planned attack on Humanity.

4) Questions about “best medications” are still unsettled.

5) Attempts towards “contact tracing” are futile. Wasteful distractions.

6) Vaccination “mndate” programs should be suspended for most, especially healthy children.

7) We should be very very cautious about any new virus or additional vaccines.

8) Forcing elders back into nursing homes caused tens of thousands of unnecessary premature deaths. But, other “stats” are just confusing.

Currently, government and political cheating seem much greater dangers to us and to our way of life! We do not have the technology capable of assessing feared “late bad effects” of the vaccines we already took.

This isn’t over, and we don’t yet know what’s next !

leVieux
    Masking is not effective, unless one using an N95 mask.

I found no evidence in findings 2019 and older (e.g., before the hysteria) that said the cheap masks everyone wears are effective against viruses. And even Faucci admitted masks are not effective.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don’t really understand how people are still scared of this weak virus.
    If you were in a vulnerable group you would be an idiot not to be scared worried or take precautions. People still die from it. My parents were nearly hospitalized just this week from it. They are in their 80s. Ir was their 3rd time. Much worse than the first 2 I might add.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Vulnerable groups should also take precautions against pneumonia the flu and the nasty respiratory virus that's going around. They all can kill you dead quick.

Healthy people need not worry. It should have been that way from the beginning. Like the did in Florida, the opposite of the where housing and murder homes they did in New York.

Top Bottom