• ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I can think of 2 things.
    They expected the increase and don't care.
    Even worse, they expected and wanted it to happen.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Plandemic...
    They have a plan............

1675403182054.png
    Texas SOT

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The world is waking up to the killing tool (c-19 jab) forced on most of us across the entire world...

Yes, it is/was used to 'de-populate' the billions of us, but it wasn't effective enough to kill near as many as the so-called 'elite' wanted, so they keep coming up with new and improved jabs...hoping we haven't awakened...but, we have...

The msm continues to babble that any criticism of 'jab deaths' is misinformation.

If what you read or hear about 'the death jab' is labeled misinformation, you know its the truth.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    WSJ:

Officials also rushed last summer to roll out vaccines for children, who are at extremely low risk for severe illness. Yet vaccinated toddlers in Pfizer’s trial were more likely to get severely ill with Covid than those who received a placebo. Most kids who developed multiple infections during the trial were vaccinated. These findings warranted closer examination.

The FDA earlier that month had quietly published a statement on its website that it had detected four potential adverse events related to Pfizer’s vaccine in seniors: Pulmonary embolism, acute myocardial infarction, immune thrombocytopenia, and disseminated intravascular coagulation.

Increased risks from the FDA’s preliminary review of Medicare data for these potential adverse events ranged 42% to 91%. According to Dr. Gruber’s email, her colleague Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, had expressed concern that cases were rising in the U.S. It was his opinion that “states cannot require mandatory vaccination” without full approval.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Officials also rushed last summer to roll out vaccines for children,
    An interesting side effect that would have never occurred to me was spoken by Michael Malice in an interview I watched tonite.

To the people who want to destroy the nuclear family (though he didn't call them out in exactly that way) the ability to convince parents to jab their kids, even though those kids were at no risk, has an additional component.

Children have now been taught that their parents are vectors for disease.

I'm gonna have to cogitate on that for a while before I understand even a small percentage of what that portends.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    An interesting side effect that would have never occurred to me was spoken by Michael Malice in an interview I watched tonite.

To the people who want to destroy the nuclear family (though he didn't call them out in exactly that way) the ability to convince parents to jab their kids, even though those kids were at no risk, has an additional component.

Children have now been taught that their parents are vectors for disease.

I'm gonna have to cogitate on that for a while before I understand even a small percentage of what that portends.

Then children have been taught that about every disease any childhood vaccine targets.

What was taught about COVID in general was that political identity trumps critical thinking. And that knowledge was used to divide families.

Fûck them all.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Then children have been taught that about every disease any childhood vaccine targets.
    IMO, Covid was different. Childhood vaccines target childhood diseases, mostly. A child either is too young to comprehend or can understand that those vaccines are the embodiment of adults protecting children from things that attack children.

With Covid, children were taught that adults bring diseases home and children must be protected from adults. Covid, they could understand, wasn't like other communicable diseases in that you have a chance to get it and you deal with it when it happens. No, Covid was something that targeted adults, that would be brought into the home by parents. Those same parents had to make a feeble gesture, a jab in the arm, to protect children from the disease they brought in.

There's some overlap with lots of other diseases, sure. But Covid was particularly suited to teach children that diseases weren't something everybody got and that they needed to be protected from. It taught those children that their parents would make them sick.

Yes, that's an overstatement. But it's a reasonable template for a child to form in their mind. A child tries to understand why they had to sit in plastic bubbles at band class or stay in their rooms staring at computer screens and get jabbed instead of living a normal life. Unlike most other really bad illnesses, Covid wasn't just something floating around out there that you hoped you didn't get. Covid was a threat to your physical and mental health that, mostly, came from your parents.

What was taught about COVID in general was that political identity trumps critical thinking. And that knowledge was used to divide families.
    Adults learned that. Children need a simpler template into which to fit life's experiences.

I really think Covid did more damage to relationships between people, all of them, than we have yet to appreciate.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My first cousin, female, is a rather mild leftist.

When 'the jab' was first available, she rather pointedly asked me (by email as she lives far, far away in a very blue state) if I was vaxxed.

Over the years, we've kept up with other by email...never mentioning anything even slightly political.

I simply ignored the question.

She's the closest thing I have to a sister and I just didn't care to get into the fact that neither my wife nor I would even consider getting 'the jab', but for reasons beyond my ken, those on the left embraced 'the jab' (still do) like religious zealots and most often, insisted if 'they embraced it' all should embrace it with no ifs, ands, or buts.

She remained tactful and never asked me again as she knows I'm right of right and if we're to remain loving family members, we know when we're overstepping, so we don't overstep.

Many a family member is on 'the outs' with each other over this 'jab' issue...but, not us.

My body - My choice!

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    IMO, Covid was different. Childhood vaccines target childhood diseases, mostly. A child either is too young to comprehend or can understand that those vaccines are the embodiment of adults protecting children from things that attack children.

With Covid, children were taught that adults bring diseases home and children must be protected from adults. Covid, they could understand, wasn't like other communicable diseases in that you have a chance to get it and you deal with it when it happens. No, Covid was something that targeted adults, that would be brought into the home by parents. Those same parents had to make a feeble gesture, a jab in the arm, to protect children from the disease they brought in.

There's some overlap with lots of other diseases, sure. But Covid was particularly suited to teach children that diseases weren't something everybody got and that they needed to be protected from. It taught those children that their parents would make them sick.

Yes, that's an overstatement. But it's a reasonable template for a child to form in their mind. A child tries to understand why they had to sit in plastic bubbles at band class or stay in their rooms staring at computer screens and get jabbed instead of living a normal life. Unlike most other really bad illnesses, Covid wasn't just something floating around out there that you hoped you didn't get. Covid was a threat to your physical and mental health that, mostly, came from your parents.

Adults learned that. Children need a simpler template into which to fit life's experiences.

I really think Covid did more damage to relationships between people, all of them, than we have yet to appreciate.

I could buy that if you also go all the way back to masks being the thing that taught children to be afraid of adults in general and their parents and teachers specifically.

I concur damage that’s been done going back as far as “two weeks to flatten the curve” is spread deep, far, and wide.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Most of my family outside of my kids got the jab. Several had to as a condition of employment, and several were convinced the jab would permanently allow them to evade the Rona. It didn't. Pretty much everyone in our family has had the Rona at some point. Fortunately most of them were not militant about making sure the rest of us got the jab. Many didn't get it.

I was suspicious from the start, being a kid who had all the kid shots over the years: Polio, diphtheria, and the others. I was told that those shots took years to get approved. Myself and those who got those same vaccinations as I did had something in common. None of us ever got those diseases.

But pretty much immediately after the loads of peeps were getting the jab, they immediately were getting sick. One of my neighbors had a stroke at the doctors office after getting the jab. She's OK now, but she almost died after getting a vaccine that had not been properly tested. I have my own business, so no one was going to force me to get the vaccine. A vaccine that had not been properly tested and vetted for years before giving it to the masses.

We won't know for years the long term effects of that vaccine. But I take comfort in knowing I didn't get it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

I think Ben is right.
    Covid, and the resulting hype, has done more to push people apart than anything since the dark ages.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom