• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Covid drove a wedge between people. I think it's is just another brick in the wall to drive people apart. Just another part of the woke, can't think for yourself, tolerate others unless they believe something that you aren't told should be tolerated etc bs that has infected society. It's all dividing us. To the benefit of some. But wtf do I know. I'm just some fresh off the boat, half Jap, small town red neck that likes guns and whiskey. I'm probably the reason society is going down the shitter.

I think I may have had some vodak tonight

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Covid drove a wedge between people. I think it's is just another brick in the wall to drive people apart. Just another part of the woke, can't think for yourself, tolerate others unless they believe something that you aren't told should be tolerated etc bs that has infected society. It's all dividing us. To the benefit of some. But wtf do I know. I'm just some fresh off the boat, half Jap, small town red neck that likes guns and whiskey. I'm probably the reason society is going down the shitter.

I think I may have had some vodak tonight
    Yeppers, it's all your fault. And you are welcome at our fire anytime. :)

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I talked to a friend a few days ago on the phone and he told me that he and his wife were just getting over covid. It was obvious that he was having a hard time breathing.

He and his wife both fell for the covid BS hook, line and sinker from the very beginning. They wore masks and got every jab as soon as they became available.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I talked to a friend a few days ago on the phone and he told me that he and his wife were just getting over covid. It was obvious that he was having a hard time breathing.

He and his wife both fell for the covid BS hook, line and sinker from the very beginning. They wore masks and got every jab as soon as they became available.
    Same here, wife and I fell hook line and sinker.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    From what I'm reading, those who were conned/mandated/forced into getting 'the jab' and then 2/3 boosters after the original, are far, far more prone to getting 'the covid'...

Big pharma monsters are still mixing up more and more of the 'miracle c-19 updated vax' and are still insisting you breeders, 'you' the over burdening of the planet, get some, get some, get some...

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Saw an interesting 30-second commercial this noon - on the local over-the-air CBS affiliate (Beaumont) noon news - promoting the new 'vaccines' for the newest covid variant - and ALL of the actors in the 10 3-second segments were blacks of various ages, family groups, etc. Clearly, that revealed who the intended target audience is.

For good measure, though, the fleeting last segment, quickly covered by the closing words of the Ad, was a blurry group of white folk, in cowboy hats, line dancing. Blink and you'da missed them, though. Token, I guess...or cover incase someone claimed bias.

It was a Pfizer commercial.

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    1618493849462.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

There is still active debate among ”experts” as to whether elders & chronically ill folks should take the new “boosters”.

My advice to all is that healthy young folks, children & babies NOT be given any “COVID” shot.

This is viewed by me, and by many, as a massive FAILURE on the parts of our University Medical Schools. I warn that many real experts are “Academics”; and many are lib-tards who have great difficulty discerning reality. This has been going-on long enough for there to be reliable “statistics” to aid judgement; but I havent seen them yet.

While there may be legitimate concerns on both sides, normal adults are left to decide for themselves.

Meanwhile, our current government continues a constant stream of blatant LIES.

Good Luck & may GOD Bless

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

There is still active debate among ”experts” as to whether elders & chronically ill folks should take the new “boosters”.

My advice to all is that healthy young folks, children & babies NOT be given any “COVID” shot.

This is viewed by me, and by many, as a massive FAILURE on the parts of our University Medical Schools. I warn that many real experts are “Academics”; and many are lib-tards who have great difficulty discerning reality. This has been going-on long enough for there to be reliable “statistics” to aid judgement; but I havent seen them yet.

While there may be legitimate concerns on both sides, normal adults are left to decide for themselves.

Meanwhile, our current government continues a constant stream of blatant LIES.

Good Luck & may GOD Bless
    just curious asto how you and all theses so-called "exprts explain all the deaths of peopwho were healthy and died not long after getting a covid vaccineplease exlain that!

Top Bottom