• Status
    Not open for further replies.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    in Lowes , I pulled up in front of the plants to let my wife, elderly mom and daughter out at the front. I saw two ladies loading sacks of gravel and potting soil by themselves into a 2500
    I jumped out and ask if I could help and they were glad to let me finish loading about 15 bags.

I parked and walked in and was standing there with my daughter and mom and "the man" comes by casually pushing a cart. He was wearing a white fedora, which already I don't trust this guy.
    You ever just get the feeling someone is fixing to be a dick head? He comes up, keeping his distance and he looks at my Glock and said "you'll shoot your foot off with that thing"

I said that the gun will never go off unless someone pulls the trigger

To that he said "do you like walking around showing your gun off to everyone?"

to which I said "its no different to me from the previous 15 plus years of concealed but now I don't have to wear 2 shirts"

To which he said in a smart ass tone "Are you law enforement?"

To which I said, " I'm a military law enforement veteran"

Then he walked off mumbling something

so in ten minutes I am checking out and saw him in line so I jumped in his line. There was one couple in between us.

He kept looking over at his shoulder at me but he would not look me in the eyes, he would just look down at the ground or away real fast each time to avoid looking me in the eyes.

I just kept eyes on him, dead straight.

Then he gets to the register and pulls out his wallet and pays and half turns to me and holds up a badge in his wallet and said " TWENTY FIVE YEARS!"

I said "AND?"

and he said it again and I said "So what?" Whats that got to do with anything?

the other people in line knew something was up but not what had just happened prior.
    I explained to the couple in front of me what he had been saying and the young lady at the register said that he had been pecker head to her earlier because she had made a mistake ringing him up and she tried to fix it and explain, but he started making a scene and she had to send him to the customer service desk just to get rid of his ass.

I got a good picture of the back of his head , i might post it if anyone wants to see what the back of a dickless moron looks like.
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm soooo ready to leave this town.
    3 years straight. #1 rated retirement city in the U.S.
    It's starting to show.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Imo, should have avoided him for the rest of your shopping trip. No point in coming in contact with him

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Fuggum! I understand the safer tactic would be to avoid him, but I would've done the same thing as assholes like this will continue on being assholes until they are confronted about it. As long as people act like sheep around jerks like this, they're is no chance they'll ever change (and even then, they probably won't!).

Yeah, I am a confrontational guy; but I also don't take shit from people...

Have a nice day! :D

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Fuggum! I understand the safer tactic would be to avoid him, but I would've done the same thing as $#@!s like this will continue on being $#@!s until they are confronted about it. As long as people act like sheep around jerks like this, they're is no chance they'll ever change (and even then, they probably won't!).

Or until they don't get the kind of response and attention they are craving.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Fuggum! I understand the safer tactic would be to avoid him, but I would've done the same thing as $#@!s like this will continue on being $#@!s until they are confronted about it. As long as people act like sheep around jerks like this, they're is no chance they'll ever change (and even then, they probably won't!).

So you think Vmax changed the guy?

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Imo, should have avoided him for the rest of your shopping trip. No point in coming in contact with him

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I agree. I wouldn't go much out of my way but I certainly wouldn't of been looking to get into it again. Of course I may just have told him to F off right at the beginning also.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I didn't try to change his mind
    I don't care for or about him

I can stand in any line I want to
    If he got upset or a bad impression of me for the few words I said back to him then he is stupid on top of being belligerent

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Great explanation. Have a wonderful weekend.
    I didn't try to change his mind
    I don't care for or about him

I can stand in any line I want to
    If he got upset or a bad impression of me for the few words I said back to him then he is stupid on top of being belligerent

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I don't intend to alter my plans, nor course when I venture out.
    I did so twice today on the interstate. Because, assholes.

I don't go hunting trouble. But dang it! It's unavoidable now days.
    I certainly give idiots and assholes a wide berth. But I'm not going to inconvenience myself or my family over it.

"I pay my taxes"

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Maybe I should have appolgized
    Pulled my shirt over the Glock

I mean after all he was retired law enforcement and the Bill of Rights only applies to his right to be rude and obnoxious to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom