• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Do you have a problem remembering your story?

"I am checking out and saw him in line so I jumped in his line.", "
    He kept looking over at his shoulder at me but he would not look me in the eyes, he would just look down at the ground or away real fast each time to avoid looking me in the eyes. I just kept eyes on him, dead straight."

Yeah I know
    I got in line to check out
    A MAJOR sign or aggression on my part
    ARJ Defense ad

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Yeah I know
    I got in line to check out
    A MAJOR sign or aggression on my part
    so in ten minutes I am checking out and saw him in line so I jumped in his line. There was one couple in between us.

He kept looking over at his shoulder at me but he would not look me in the eyes, he would just look down at the ground or away real fast each time to avoid looking me in the eyes.

I just kept eyes on him, dead straight.

Yeah, about that

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Do you have a problem remembering your story?

"I am checking out and saw him in line so I jumped in his line.", "
    He kept looking over at his shoulder at me but he would not look me in the eyes, he would just look down at the ground or away real fast each time to avoid looking me in the eyes. I just kept eyes on him, dead straight."

Ha ha
    Like I said
    Major aggression

The young lady working the register told me all I need to know about him by her story of how he trreated her for a simple mistake
    He caused a scene and she asked him to leave and go inside to CS

He is a jackass
    Again it almost always occurs with guys wearing leisure slacks and a fedora

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    You seem to have a problem facing the truth and more than one person is noticing it.

Sounds like the old man was a jerk. Sounds like you were a jerk too. Congratulations, you won.
    I treat everybody decent until they prove me they dont require it

You get what you give
    Come up to me and start trying to insult me in front of me family and see what it gets you

It sounds like some of you would just run to the bathroom hyperventilating and have a good cry
    Not me

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've skipped down memory lane at TGT many times and related stupid stories from my past. It was a violent life, that happened in violent places with violent people.

On May 16, God willing, I'll make 35 years clean & sober. I shed alcohol, chemicals, stayed the Hell out of places where booze is consumed by people who consume booze. Further, I recognized that certain times of the day or night were more predisposed to violence and my clock tells me where I should be. At at 2am-4am, I should be at home..

The biggest change was in ME. I got rid of the belligerent attitudes, devalued the joy of smashing faces and recognized that participating in such behavior was a failure on my part.

The radar for trouble is still there. It detects trouble at great distances only now, I change course and steer away from the trouble! Guess what? I changed ME and there's no violence in my life. It's true, I am surrounded by jerks and assholes but I steer around them. Am I afraid to get into that sxit again? Nope. I'm just a different person, now.

That is my advice to you.................... steer around the trouble.

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

You get what you give
    Come up to me and start trying to insult me in front of me family and see what it gets you

It sounds like some of you would just run to the bathroom hyperventilating and have a good cry
    Not me

I don't think anyone would have been crying in the bathroom, just would have gone about their business.

My outlook on these types of situations, his day was effected and mine was not. I win.

To each their own.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX

You get what you give

Just curious, but why? Words are merely hot air and only have the power over you that you give them. There's no such thing as "fighting words"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I shave every morning, I look at a scar on my upper lip. I was in a fight with a guy named Mike, long ago. I don't remember what the fight was about, but in my usual fashion, I stood firm and fought it out. Mike slashed me across the face with a sharp piece of scrap steel.

Some years later, the same guy broke into my car by smashing a window. Witnesses saw the car he was driving so I knew who did the deed. I stuck a 12" Crescent wrench in my pocket and went looking for him. I located where he was and as I approached him, he pulled out his wallet and started pulling out bills. Not a word was spoken. He knew what the options were.

The sum result of all this Macho crap is shaving around a decades old scar, remembering how it got there but nothing else about the conflict.

Walk off..........It's not worth it.

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, this has been a fun and intellectually stimulating discussion. Let's quit while we're ahead.

Thanks you for sharing your experience OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom