Capitol Armory ad

If Open Carry ever comes to Texas, I hope everyone has.........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    All I've got to say is it's a good thing that I have more integrity than some of you expect from LE with the whole "screw with a cop, you get what you deserve" thing.

More integrity than some of the LE here, apparently, since they said it, too.
    ARJ Defense ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    All I've got to say is it's a good thing that I have more integrity than some of you expect from LE with the whole "screw with a cop, you get what you deserve" thing.

More integrity than some of the LE here, apparently, since they said it, too.

My friend....

I don't know what bee is in your bonnet right now, but I'd HIGHLY suggest you take a few steps back from that keyboard before you go too much further - because you're headed for a cliff you won't like.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    My friend....

I don't know what bee is in your bonnet right now, but I'd HIGHLY suggest you take a few steps back from that keyboard before you go too much further - because you're headed for a cliff you won't like.

I'm willing to jump. Are you?

I do not respond well to people that snipe at me with sly attacks on my character like JK.

Not. Well. At all.

[/oooh,scared]

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Aside from myself and Texan2, I'm not in "the know" of other LE's here(more than one other) which you referenced the character issue. Had I made such an accusation, I'd sure as hell be ready to back up my comment as I would be expecting someone to ask it. Just me though, that why I was asking who the other(multiple officers) you accused.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    It kind of goes to the character attacks we've discussed on the board which we're allegedly supposed to avoid. But, I guess no digging necessary and general bashing per say is now fair game right? The troll flood gates have opened....I outta this room, LOL.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm willing to jump. Are you?

I do not respond well to people that snipe at me with sly attacks on my character like JK.

Not. Well. At all.

[/oooh,scared]

Excuse me - you're a mod, and you're wanting to THREATEN me? This is going way too far - I wasn't attacking you, I was TRYING to get you to reconsider some of your comments. But tell you what - you do whatever it is you're of a mind to do there, big'un.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    I said I wouldn't even get into traffic laws. Beyond those, there are a shitload of laws you don't even know exist that I guarantee you break by accident.

really? enlighten me - give me 5 examples, since there are a "shitload" should be easy for a man of such integrity as yourself

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Aside from myself and Texan2, I'm not in "the know" of other LE's here(more than one other) which you referenced the character issue. Had I made such an accusation, I'd sure as hell be ready to back up my comment as I would be expecting someone to ask it. Just me though, that why I was asking who the other(multiple officers) you accused.

I actually didn't expect to have to back it up, it was addressed to the specific individuals who posted that stuff. I also hadn't realized that this had hit 9 pages.

It kind of goes to the character attacks we've discussed on the board which we're allegedly supposed to avoid. But, I guess no digging necessary and general bashing per say is now fair game right? The troll flood gates have opened....I outta this room, LOL.

Gee, wiz, I just put up with a thread worth from justjk. He's spent the whole thread attacking the character of anybody that disagreed with him.

You know what? You're right. I shouldn't have stooped to his level. I'll go now and do what I should have done from the beginning. The only reason I didn't is because he attacked me along with others.

Excuse me - you're a mod, and you're wanting to THREATEN me? This is going way too far - I wasn't attacking you, I was TRYING to get you to reconsider some of your comments. But tell you what - you do whatever it is you're of a mind to do there, big'un.

Nowhere did I threaten you, nor would I. You said I'm headed for a cliff. I'm not joking; I'm willing to jump. But if there's a cliff, are you willing to jump, too? If you're going to address me with ominous statements, that's fine, I'll just respond with something bizarre.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    There we go. 7 days to the one who thought that attacking the character of anybody that had the temerity to disagree with him was fun (after another mod warned him about it!!!). Feel better? I don't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom