• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lots of naysayers here. OK. The GOP has let us down. What are you DOING about it?

Without Life there can be no Liberty.

I have contacted all the Republican representatives for my district (Clark County, Nevada) and I even sent a missive to that senile, demented, Alzheimer's infected POS, Reid, letting the Republicans know that I WANT them to grow a set of balls and take charge, not just sit around on their bloated political asses thinking that the dust-up with Obuttfuckcare and the lousy economy and jobless rate was going to give them a "free ride" in the upcoming elections...and letting Reid know that I was completely and thoroughly disgusted with his partisanship bullshit in the Senate, reminding him that HE called for "bipartisanship" but then turned around and told the House that he would never let a Republican-sponsored bill onto the Senate floor. I reminded him to Practice What You Preach and to stop being a partisan hypocrite. I nearly added a suggestion for him to remove his lips from Obuttfuck's ass but I held back on that one.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I appreciate the passion many of you are expressing. Im with you. I voted for Ron Paul in the primary. I welcome libertarians in the GOP.

IF God forbid Christie gets the nomination i might also vote third party for the first time in a general election.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Hows that working for you? How about we get libertarians like Ron Paul in office or elect more real conservatives like Ted Cruz or donate to Greg Abbotts campaign for governor?

how's voting republican working for u? seems not well as of late.

We tried, but the GOP establishment and all the so-called freedom loving patriotic types threw RP under the bus. Haven't researched Abbott (still learning about TX politics) and i am not sure about Cruz. I'll push the button for a republican if they line up with my beliefs.

The GOP elite and the media WILL hand you a Chris Crispie or similar...they handed u mccain and romney.

At this point, obama could win a 3rd term sheerly because more then 1/2 of this country is utterly retarded

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    just a realist man.

they're pushing amnesty hard this year for a reason. the ultimate gift to a huge voting block.

I agree the Republicans basically after Gingrich in 94 have just been going along with whatever the democrats want and just negotiate it down to a lighter version. Something has to change. If amnesty goals through and the dems get handed a huge voting block then the GOP may indeed be done nationally for a decade or two.

What really drives me bananas is this slide is not sustainable and the longer the slide continues the more extreme the reaction will be to correct it (and i dont mean extreme in a good way). The quicker we fix it, the less violent it will be.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I agree the Republicans basically after Gingrich in 94 have just been going along with whatever the democrats want and just negotiate it down to a lighter version. Something has to change. If amnesty goals through and the dems get handed a huge voting block then the GOP may indeed be done nationally for a decade or two.

What really drives me bananas is this slide is not sustainable and the longer the slide continues the more extreme the reaction will be to correct it (and i dont mean extreme in a good way). The quicker we fix it, the less violent it will be.

the oathkeepers will save us all. :)

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I appreciate the passion many of you are expressing. Im with you. I voted for Ron Paul in the primary. I welcome libertarians in the GOP.

IF God forbid Christie gets the nomination i might also vote third party for the first time in a general election.

Boehner was on Leno last night and was asked about 2016. He seemed to insinuate Chrispy Crème is toast after all the scandals and said he would like to see...Jeb Bush run blah. Ive had enough of the Bushs, Mr.Read My Lips, and Mr.Patriot Act were enough. Im very interested to see what shapes up with Rand Paul. In a couple of interviews with Ron he danced around the question of his son running but seemed to insinuate that's the path he is headed. Maybe it is just my subconscious hoping he does run. I think Ted Cruz is a little too radical to be palpable for an entire nation and I think he would do more good keeping all the jackasses in the senate on their toes anyway.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Boehner was on Leno last night and was asked about 2016. He seemed to insinuate Chrispy Crème is toast after all the scandals and said he would like to see...Jeb Bush run blah. Ive had enough of the Bushs, Mr.Read My Lips, and Mr.Patriot Act were enough. Im very interested to see what shapes up with Rand Paul. In a couple of interviews with Ron he danced around the question of his son running but seemed to insinuate that's the path he is headed. Maybe it is just my subconscious hoping he does run. I think Ted Cruz is a little too radical to be palpable for an entire nation and I think he would do more good keeping all the jackasses in the senate on their toes anyway.

we got obama for 8 years. his whole record and life is sealed, but the most radical ever.

do you mean radical for the typical republican or the welfare class?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    we got obama for 8 years. his whole record and life is sealed, but the most radical ever.

His hidden past is just unacceptable. Where is the press on that? Im not a big "conspiracy" guy at all, but when extraordinary measures are taken to hide so much...its only reasonable to ask questions.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle

Youre not going to anyone elected just on an energized straight republican base, you need the people with a brain who are down the middle. I think we all know to write off the liberals but we need the middle. I believe Rand is more capable of bring that voter base to the polls. While I don't totally love Rand, I do like most of what he stands for. Id like him a lot more if he had endorsed McConnell.
    His hidden past is just unacceptable. Where is the press on that? Im not a big "conspiracy" guy at all, but when extraordinary measures are taken to hide so much...its only reasonable to ask questions.

It really is troubling how so much of a presidents past can be sealed and its no big deal. Hopefully one day that stuff sees the light of day.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Youre not going to anyone elected just on an energized straight republican base, you need the people with a brain who are down the middle. I think we all know to write off the liberals but we need the middle. I believe Rand is more capable of bring that voter base to the polls. While I don't totally love Rand, I do like most of what he stands for. Id like him a lot more if he had endorsed McConnell.
    the gop elite and the media would never let a rand paul get nominated. a guy like him (more so his father) is a massive threat to the establishment and "business as usual". Even IF a republican won the white house, when is the last time one of them rolled back or repealed something a democrat did? We'll still have obamacare (mostly because congress is full of pussies), we still have EVERY 2a infringement on the books except the AWB but we will not see any improvement in our day to day life, just the onslaught of NEW tyranny will slow.... with existing tyranny remaining.

we still have hairy reed because the NV GOP through their candidate under the bus because it would mean less bacon coming home to NV. Republicans in that state voted for reed to keep the gravy train running.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    the gop elite and the media would never let a rand paul get nominated. a guy like him (more so his father) is a massive threat to the establishment and "business as usual". Even IF a republican won the white house, when is the last time one of them rolled back or repealed something a democrat did? We'll still have obamacare (mostly because congress is full of $#@!), we still have EVERY 2a infringement on the books except the AWB but we will not see any improvement in our day to day life, just the onslaught of NEW tyranny will slow.... with existing tyranny remaining.

we still have hairy reed because the NV GOP through their candidate under the bus because it would mean less bacon coming home to NV. Republicans in that state voted for reed to keep the gravy train running.

This.

I honestly believe that many Conservatives and democrats are actually libertarians and don't realize it. The big 2 establishment parties will fight tooth and nail to keep a libertarian candidate from gaining any traction because it would be catastrophic to both parties.

The big question for 2016, will the dems who have become fed up with Obama carry those feelings over to the next liberal progressive candidate or will they think the next one will be different. Of course I feel the same about the GOP and it's crap puppets.

So I guess the real question in my mind is, will a viable third party take hold before this house of cards collapses.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    The establishment, consisting of the two parties and the media will not allow a third party to make any significant gains. Look at the libertarians, been around a while and just run and lose for the most part, no real support. The Tea Party had a chance till it was taken over by costume wearing attention getters looking to get on TV, and they did to the detriment of the movement. The media will focus on the most extreme, and that goes for cammo wearing gun toting open carry proponents. To "win", the "hearts and minds" of the general public must be won, and anything extreme will turn that general public off because of the media coverage. I do not like it either, but this is reality, just as the changing demographics in the country is reality.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    What Rand Paul represents | Rare
    the gop elite and the media would never let a rand paul get nominated. a guy like him (more so his father) is a massive threat to the establishment and "business as usual". Even IF a republican won the white house, when is the last time one of them rolled back or repealed something a democrat did? We'll still have obamacare (mostly because congress is full of $#@!), we still have EVERY 2a infringement on the books except the AWB but we will not see any improvement in our day to day life, just the onslaught of NEW tyranny will slow.... with existing tyranny remaining.

This.

I honestly believe that many Conservatives and democrats are actually libertarians and don't realize it. The big 2 establishment parties will fight tooth and nail to keep a libertarian candidate from gaining any traction because it would be catastrophic to both parties.

The big question for 2016, will the dems who have become fed up with Obama carry those feelings over to the next liberal progressive candidate or will they think the next one will be different. Of course I feel the same about the GOP and it's crap puppets.

So I guess the real question in my mind is, will a viable third party take hold before this house of cards collapses.

Maybe yall should quit acting like the fight is over before it has begun. The election is over two years away for christ sake. For some reason no matter what I do my phone always pastes anything in my post at the top.

Top Bottom