• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If the Government showed up at your door and demanded your guns or threatened jail

• I would give them up peacefully

Votes: 1 1.9%
    • I would slam the dorr in their face

Votes: 24 45.3%
    • I would call my Lawyer

Votes: 10 18.9%
    • I would go out in a blaze of glory..

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    If door to door searches ever happen which I doubt there will be no guns to find in my home. If violence against citizens over these searches ever happens the best response will be to take the fight to the government thugs where they live. Winning a stand up fight against some flunkies in uniform will only mean job openings for more flunkies. My personal belief is that you go for the leaders every time, thinning the ranks of the foot soldiers won't win the war.
    Military Camp

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Goddamn. Will you guys give it a rest already. Yeah, most of us have the same basic feelings about these situations. Threads like this are pointless as they only ever serve to rile people up at home until they are ready to shoot their keyboard. How about instead of wasting time on pointless threads, we do something constructive instead. Make a thread about prepping a bugout bag, make a how to use a gps walkthrough, make a Youtube video describing some hunting techniques you use, post pictures of a recent camping trip, etc etc. Hell, make videos or walkthroughs on how to long-term store firearms, food, or survive the Cuban Soviet paratrooper invasion (joke ;)). Sitting around and whining doesn't get shit done, period.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom