• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Still working 7/12's nights in Corpus. Arrived at hotel room, tv was on, too tired to change channel so just watched what was on. "Dog" the bounty hunter. The guys are running around with paintball guns in the middle of the night, jumping into backyards and beating on the door yelling "open up".
    All I can think is that if I saw someone lurking in my back yard with what looks like a rifle and someone's beating on my door without hollering "Police", someone is fixing to have a verrry bad day.
    What do y'all think. My first thought is the protection of my kids and wife. How would you react?
    I guaranty that they would have at least two guns pointed in their general direction.
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Duane "Dog" Chapman is a convicted felon so he can't touch firearms. In 1976 he was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to five years in a Texas prison. He was in a car when his buddy "accidentally" shot and killed a pimp and drug dealer during a "struggle" to buy weed. Kinda set the tone for the rest of his life...

As for their antics, it's probably one of the reasons why the show is filmed in Hawaii, and not Texas.

But if anyone thinks there is any "reality" in reality TV shows (except for Cops and Dirty Jobs), they're delusional!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Duane "Dog" Chapman is a convicted felon so he can't touch firearms. In 1976 he was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to five years in a Texas prison. He was in a car when his buddy "accidentally" shot and killed a pimp and drug dealer during a "struggle" to buy weed. Kinda set the tone for the rest of his life...

As for their antics, it's probably one of the reasons why the show is filmed in Hawaii, and not Texas.

But if anyone thinks there is any "reality" in reality TV shows (except for Cops and Dirty Jobs), they're delusional!

It’s funny how reality tv shows literally have writers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    There was a tragic event in Houston years ago similar to this. A young man was abducted by two men late at night and he managed to escape the vehicle in a neighborhood. He ran to a mans front door and rang the bell then hid behind a hedge when he saw the car slowly patrolling the streets looking for him. The homeowner was watching this unfold from his front window. Scared for the safety of his family the homeowner armed himself with a 357. At the same time the young man had jumped the fence and entered the back yard in an attempt to flee his abductors and get help. All the homeowner saw was a shadow approach his sliding glass doors and the panicked young man tried to enter instead of knocking. The homeowner fired two shots striking the kid and killing him on the spot.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Like the Street Outlaws

who have an onsite ambulance and stay put on the streets for 6 hours illegal racing and no cops show up lol. It was a cool show when it started now its run is over as far as I am concerned.

It’s funny how reality tv shows literally have writers...

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Like the Street Outlaws

who have an onsite ambulance and stay put on the streets for 6 hours illegal racing and no cops show up lol. It was a cool show when it started now its run is over as far as I am concerned.
    Plus big ass lighting all around the place. That is not street racing when they all pull up in trailers. None of them seem to have real jobs

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    They all own speed shops or I should say most do.

Plus big ass lighting all around the place. That is not street racing when they all pull up in trailers. None of them seem to have real jobs

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Most of the guys they are chasing on Dog are felons and repeat offenders, so I guess they think those guys are likely to not have guns.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Most of the guys they are chasing on Dog are felons and repeat offenders, so I guess they think those guys are likely to not have guns.
    Gun laws in Hawaii are almost like England, only a small percentage of residents have guns.

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Did a goggle search and found a video of one of them getting a pounding and the others almost leave him behind.

If reality shows are fake, at least we have wrestling.

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    Not trying to change the topic, but it's reality show related. Deadliest Catch just had a guy fall overboard. I know it's heavily edited and some scripting probably occurs, but that was VERY real

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Not trying to change the topic, but it's reality show related. Deadliest Catch just had a guy fall overboard. I know it's heavily edited and some scripting probably occurs, but that was VERY real

There’s some real situations on some reality shows, no doubt.

But there’s also a LOT of scripted drama.

Top Bottom