• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    You know they have internet in other states now too.

We even allow them to be members on here.

no way. If that were true, why is the site "texas" gun talk
    someone from out side texas cannot log in..right?

LOL

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I don't take 99.9% of this "prepper/survivalist" stuff seriously at all. It just a lot of people who never had any REAL problem in their life to compare with the problems they make up in their own mind. So the solution to the problem they IMAGINE is easy to IMAGINE they have licked.

We just did have a little power outage here. More than an interruption of the Price is Right, the power was off for 3 days. That's nothing compared to real SHTF stuff preppers dream of. So? So what do you do? Start shooting people walking past the house? Maybe take everything out of the freezer and put it in your back pack and start running down the road?

They don't come on TV ya know and announce "The power won't be back on in 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days. This is it. SHTF is for real. Grab your bug out bags boys."

Here's how I DID deal with SHTF, I screwed around on the internet for a couple hours everyday just like I about always do. When the battery went dead I went out side to shoot guns and ride motorcycles about like I do every day. When it was time for lunch instead of opening the refrigerator, I took out everything that might go bad soon and put it in a cooler and took that out to the root cellar. Then I duct taped the doors closed around the seal of the frig and down stairs on the freezer to.

Then I went to town and had lunch at a restaurant and charged up the battery on the computer.

It was hell.

Three days and all I lost was a half a chicken, some left overs and half a jar of mayo.

When I took the trash to the dumpsters the attendant said people had been throwing away food there by the barrel for two days already. Yet no attacks from the starving on our "compound". Never once had to run a mile with or with out a pack. On the third day I was getting out the generator to hook it up to the house and I saw the bucket truck go by and just closed the barn door. Power was on by 11am.

Where did you get the idea any one cares if you take them seriously? Do you think any one takes you seriously, Darkpriest667?"

Where did YOU get the idea that anyone here gives a **** about your power outage?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I prepare for shtf by eating week old unrefrigerated potato salad. Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I prepare for shtf by eating week old unrefrigerated potato salad. Yep

that will give you a colon clean out, I did it with tuna salad last week that old but still in the fridge.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What makes you think we give a shit about you cleaning out your colon?

Sorry, trying to follow the theme of the thread.

What makes you think we give a shit about what we give a shit about?

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I worked security alarm sales for years. I had an old, old lady call and ask about how we could secure her home. More specifically, her refrigerator due to her neighbor sneaking in and stealing her homemade mayonnaise from the refrigerator. She couldn't care less about anything else... Just wanted one sensor on her fridge door.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I worked security alarm sales for years. I had an old, old lady call and ask about how we could secure her home. More specifically, her refrigerator due to her neighbor sneaking in and stealing her homemade mayonnaise from the refrigerator. She couldn't care less about anything else... Just wanted one sensor on her fridge door.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

That is hilarious.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm not going anywhere, not going to run anywhere. Here is where I stand. If the end comes.......it will be right here.

Flash

Top Bottom