ARJ Defense ad

If you could own one car of your choice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DopaVash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Kingwood, Tx
    350z_08_l_nis_qx1.png

si vis pacem para b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Bmw Z4 m coupe

This one make my heart skip a beat and makes me drool everytime I see one in town

Attachments

• BMWz4_m_m.jpg
      BMWz4_m_m.jpg
      35.4 KB · Views: 218

95P38RR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Midland
    It would definately be a Lingenfelter Corvette, nothing better than driving a corvette that can blow the doors off most other "super cars".

What about driving a supercar that can blow the doors off most other super cars?

Koeneggsegg CCX - Jeremy Clarkson liked it, so I like it. lol

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    1972 Ford Mustang Grande
    351 Cleveland eng. FMX tranny w/shift kit. W/ headders and Thrush glasspacks
    Holly double pumper 4bbl
    Baby blue w/black vinyl top.
    Built one for my daughter when she was in High School and
    now I want one for me.

DarkRook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2008
    East Houston Area
    Very nice choices all from everyone. Back a few years I would have been right with most of you with any of them. Mostly the Pantra's though. Almost any woman would jump in if asked if they needed a ride, with any under lining meaning to it. lol

But now a days, I'm just more simple. I'd would have a Chevy Avalanche 4x4, with the Vortec 5.3 L V8 producing 290 hp. But I was always a fan of the ElCameano's growing up also.:cool:
    Not the 08's. The old sytle ones with the plastic round the bottem lick when the first came out.

U235

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Pflugerville
    This is a toughy for me. My favorite car of all time is the Ferrari F355, however, I don't know if it's the one I'd own. I'd probably pick something I could sell for mad dollars and then get an F355 and pocket the cash.

The F355, albeit not that fast, is the best looking car EVER (my opinion), has the most beautiful sounding NA V8, and I love the classic Italian interior.

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mine is an emotional choice, but perhaps not too wise. :rolleyes:

I'd like a Citroen SM; Maserati engine and a lot of unique features for a car of the 1970s. Maintenance & upkeep are a BIG issue with that marque, however.:eek:

Any SM I've seen recently is either in not-so-graceful decline, or pristine (with an upper five figure, or higher, asking price).

Meanwhile, I'm content to drive my Lincoln Mk VIII.

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    One car I would choose would be a 1967 Camaro restored with a 572 big block, 6-speed tranny, moser rear end, baer brakes, custom interior, a/c and custom two-tone paint.:)

T3hk1w1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Since you said "Car", I'll skip over the LR Defender 90/110 (I'm surprised to notice somebody else already mentioned that one).
    It would have to be a '66 Corvair, either the Monza (with 4 carburetors!) or the Turbo version. definitely with a full cage and 4 or 5 point harness. I'd take the price difference between that and a 'vette or porche and invest in some lessons on how to drive it RIGHT.

shaggydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    College Station
    Hands down - '67 GTO

'66 Corvair, either the Monza

Ah - The 20/20ness of hindsight.

In 1969 a buddy and I made an even trade of "pink slips". He got my '57 Chevy and I got his '66 Corvair Monza.

After about 3 months, he traded my '57 for a .22 revolver and I sold the Manza for $25.00 to a guy that only wanted the mag wheels (told him he had to take the whole car or nothing).

What I wouldn't give for either one of those now.

Top Bottom