Target Sports

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I decided some time ago not to get the COVID vaccine, mainly because most vaccines take many years before they are authorized for general use, and this vaccine at best could be called many months.

I've had a bit more time on my hands lately, so I've been doing my own research on the vaccine. The deeper I've gone, the more afraid I've become. Not just for myself, but for the many I know that willingly got the vaccine, but I'm not going to share what I've learned in this rant.

Basically I've seen that if anyone comes out with information that goes against what is told to us by the government and the established media, they are called "conspiracy theorists". Now if you come out with information against the vaccine use, you're an anti-vaxxer. Both of which are said in a way to make those uninformed believe that you're a nutcase.

117 employees sued Houston Methodist Hospital at their requirement of getting the COVID vaccine that they believe is an experimental drug (even the FDA made it for EUA (emergency use approved)only). Now most all the media is calling them anti-vaxxers. Are they?

Another person labelled an anti-vaxxer is Dr. Michael Yeadon. He is a retired vice president of Pfizer. He also cofounded his own biotech firm. He used to be a part of making vaccines for Pfizer, but he came out against using this vaccine, so now he's labelled, just another nutcase one might think.

I have gotten many vaccines throughout my life, and even before the so called pandemic I would kind of shake my head at those called anti-vaxxers, but now I guess I'm one of them because I won't get this one.
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My doctor some weeks ago on my last visit confirmed I had already had Covid, so in my way of thinking, why should I need to be vaccinated? IMO, I think it's likely I may already have some antibodies built up against it. Sort of a natural resistance to the virus now.

So if they want to label me an anti-vaxxer, so be it. I have been called worse.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    What's new, we were kicked out of our Pediatrist for wanting to space out our kid's vaccine shots. They told us they could no longer serve us, we said cya, it's not your decision. We haven't looked back and only deal with doctors that work with their patients, not dictate to them.

Yeah, I'm against science Faucci...........nah just you.

This weird group think 1984 mentality is just plain weird and surreal at times.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My doctor some weeks ago on my last visit confirmed I had already had Covid, so in my way of thinking, why should I need to be vaccinated? IMO, I think it's likely I may already have some antibodies built up against it. Sort of a natural resistance to the virus now.
    That's pretty much what Dr. Yeadon was saying. This vaccine is also like no other, in fact many are saying it's not a vaccine at all.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My work is basically coercing employees To get it. We have to all wear masks if unvaccinated. If you dont have a mask on my boss can tell me I have to go down to medical and prove I've been vaccinated with termination as the result of lying about getting the jab.
    That's some of the horrors I've read and heard about. Emergency use approved, what emergency says everyone should be forced to get a vaccine?

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    My work is basically coercing employees To get it. We have to all wear masks if unvaccinated. If you dont have a mask on my boss can tell me I have to go down to medical and prove I've been vaccinated with termination as the result of lying about getting the jab.
    Do you really want to work for and support a company like that? Find a company that values you as an individual.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Do you really want to work for and support a company like that? Find a company that values you as an individual.

I understand what you're saying, and I don't totally disagree with what you are suggesting, but not knowing his specific circumstances, it may not be an option for him to do that.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    My wife and I are not going to get it either. And now I've seen a couple of articles calling for booster shots every 6 months. If it works, why boosters? There's very little truth, in my lowly opinion, about the faux vaccines and what the final result is supposed to be.
    Right on. My wife and I both had the Covid last November. I figure we're "vaccinated by nature" at this point.

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    My religion prevents me from getting the vacine. I am a member of Church of Christ Scientist. Oh well :roflfunny:
    I was attending college back when the Swine Flu was a big deal. I was required to take the vax for it to attend classes, but it was impossible to find at the time. I ended up signing a religious exemption from which they accepted. Feel like I dodged a bullet there as I heard stories of adverse reactions, just like with the Covid vax. Haven't taken a vaccine since.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    My guess is medical has access to all my records and can see them. My boss cant but they can.

Just a suggestion, or an idea. Maybe do a consultation with an attorney and see if they are violating your privacy. If they are sharing the information with your boss, whether he's actually seeing it or not, they maybe violating your privacy.

Top Bottom