ARJ Defense ad

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Do you have any idea of the percentage of fully vaccinated admitted?
    I don’t have real numbers. A few, but most aren’t that sick or were really sick to begin with. Seeing hordes of non-vaccinated though. . .

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Both the hospitals I have worked the last 9 years required Flu vaccination or a medical excemption. Only with a medical exception could you stay with wearing a mask.

I just an email last week that they will require COVID vaccination for employment or a medical exemption. The vast majority of physicians are vaccinated. A strong minority of nurses are not.

EDIT: I don’t claim to know about every hospital, but I think this will be much more common for large employers In all sectors.
    The system I work for doesn't require the flu vaccine. You can refuse and wear a mask. They, at this time, are not requiring the covid vaccine. Every other in town is requiring the covid vaccine from what I have heard.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I guess he has no answer to that question. Next question then: I have no idea of all the places that are still using PCR testing, but did I mention his place of work in what I had written?

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Reactions: gll

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Serious question. Is there an established titer to declare the various levels form viral infection to asymptomatic spreader to severe disease?

No. These viral tests I have used (even before COVID) are qualitative tests. (Present or not). These tests are very specific and can detect minute traces of DNA. The biggest issue with PCR tests is that they can’t differentiate infection vs. colonization (bigger issue when doing bacterial PCRs that I only really get when someone gets a bronchoscopy or is intubated, and the former is pretty uncommon for most pneumonias and I don’t take care of intubated patients until they get extubated).

Also, the viral loads will drop before the disease gets severe, usually. You are most infectious when you first start having symptoms, not when you have severe disease.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … You are most infectious when you first start having symptoms, not when you have severe disease.
    Thanks. This is what I have a hard time reconciling. Either there’s a large amount of missing science around pre- or asymptomatic viral transmission in general or, what we’ve believed to be true in the past is either no longer true, or there has been some type of innovation occur whether natural or engineered.

The branches/sequels to those questions point me to wondering if there’s some genomic commonalities among those who have the various severe reactions. I’m sure there are, but then the questions become how likely is this to have occurred natively.

Just things I ponder.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    As much counterfeiting goes on in every other aspect of our lives, I'm surprised nobody has started counterfeit vax documents/reports. I'm sure it would be easy to do...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I remember when an epidemic was 15% or more of total population getting a communicable disease with a death rate over 7% of population.
    This is the first "epidemic" where we still have not had even 2.5% of the population even get it and only about 0.6% of the total population have even died WITH it let alone as the single cause of death. And that 2.5% is from a test they now admit is unreliable and gives false positives.
    And we are looking for hope from, as the evidence highly suggests, from the very same folks at least partially to blame for unleashing such devastation upon us. Crazy, ain't it??? SMDH
    Humans have become of species of pussies. We have come to think that we should and are going to live to a pre-determined age.

Bristle Cone Pines can live for thousands of years. Yet even those eventually die. Some as seedlings.

The only guarantees in life,,,,is that there are none.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I remember when an epidemic was 15% or more of total population getting a communicable disease with a death rate over 7% of population.
    This is the first "epidemic" where we still have not had even 2.5% of the population even get it and only about 0.6% of the total population have even died WITH it let alone as the single cause of death. And that 2.5% is from a test they now admit is unreliable and gives false positives.
    And we are looking for hope from, as the evidence highly suggests, from the very same folks at least partially to blame for unleashing such devastation upon us. Crazy, ain't it??? SMDH
    Humans have become of species of pussies. We have come to think that we should and are going to live to a pre-determined age.

Bristle Cone Pines can live for thousands of years. Yet even those eventually die. Some as seedlings.

The only guarantees in life,,,,is that there are none.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You think 0.6% of 350,000,000 have died from Covid? Math?

Top Bottom