If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

single stack

Oct 27, 2011
FL
I haven’t read the whole thread but, my wife and I didn’t want to get the vaccine. Before our last Dr. visit we added the COVID antibody test to our blood work. We tested positive for COVID antibodies and not for active COVID.
I have mentioned this to other people and they have had a similar, no illness maybe a headache, but positive for COVID antibodies.
I worry that the vaccine isn’t very effective.
I also worry about long term effects.
Whenever I’m asked if I got the vaccine, I say I’ve have COVID and don’t want any rushed to the front, unproven shot.
Vaccine immunity cards are for the weak minded sheep.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
^^^ THIS. ^^^^^
If you watch closely, they are almost DESPERATE to have everyone get it. This may be my number one reason for saying NO.
Why so serious???

I get even more leery and hesitant when a government administration is pushing so hard for everyone to get vaccinated.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but one of those pushed about the vaccine is that they would be able to track people that had been vaccinated and had a chip in them, a person has to wonder. Hmmm.......

Coop45

TGT Addict
Feb 9, 2012
texas
I get even more leery and hesitant when a government administration is pushing so hard for everyone to get vaccinated.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but one of those pushed about the vaccine is that they would be able to track people that had been vaccinated and had a chip in them, a person has to wonder. Hmmm.......
This has given a me a huge distrust of the medical community. I rate them right under used car salesmen, advertising lawyers and hookers.

Top Bottom