Guns International

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    My son in law’s cousin is a Fed employee and was ill in the last couple of weeks. Decided to go get the jab 2 weeks ago (since the feds were looking to mandate it), started feeling bad this weekend. Husband was going to take her to urgent care this morning, but she started turning blue so called 911. They are looking for an artificial lung machine this evening. 3 young sons and in her mid 30s.

If you pray, they can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    BINGO
    Think about the worlds economy just before the outbreak. China was getting smoked by the rest of the world in large part to Trumps trade policies. I believe they saw an opportunity to tilt the odds in their favor. Additionally with all the US money and political connections I think there’s a good possibility that they saw a way to get Trump out of office and replace him with a CCP friendly democrat.
    That is sort of where my thoughts were leading as well.

Biden is at least friendly to China, if nothing more than for the fact that he has, and Hunter have been the recipients of quite large sums of money.

And who is the one that has been very vocal about getting vaccinated? Biden and Company! I have no idea, but I would not be surprised if Biden is somehow associated with, or getting huge kickbacks from Big Pharma over the vaccine.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    My son in law’s cousin is a Fed employee and was ill in the last couple of weeks. Decided to go get the jab 2 weeks ago (since the feds were looking to mandate it), started feeling bad this weekend. Husband was going to take her to urgent care this morning, but she started turning blue so called 911. They are looking for an artificial lung machine this evening. 3 young sons and in her mid 30s.

praying

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

They have our prayers as well.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

That's terrible. You got it!

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

That's tough news. I'm assuming they mean an ECMO machine. There are a couple younger patients in our area on ECMO. One is a young woman that is pregnant.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

That is terrible. I hope she gets better

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you look at this logically, it makes a perfect bio-weapon.
    China as well as most Countries have an aging population. People seen as a financial and resource drain. Same with those with multiple health problems, a resource drain.
    They discover a virus that targets the elderly and sick for the most part. And leaves most of the younger healthier population pretty much intact. It has created as much or more world chaos as a nuke would have without the fallout. Financially, it has been great for China. Not so much for us.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    If you look at this logically, it makes a perfect bio-weapon.
    China as well as most Countries have an aging population. People seen as a financial and resource drain. Same with those with multiple health problems, a resource drain.
    They discover a virus that targets the elderly and sick for the most part. And leaves most of the younger healthier population pretty much intact. It has created as much or more world chaos as a nuke would have without the fallout. Financially, it has been great for China. Not so much for us.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I'm not saying that is true, but it sure makes a valid point, and it could very well be true. It's logical.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Financially, it has been great for China…
    Not as good as one might think. The 18% growth in GDP touted was a year over year number. That is, last year in Q1, when China really did lock down, they tool a huge hit. Comparing 21Q1 to 20Q1 it is easy to have that large of a year over year jump.

In context, China’s economy has been slowing in year over year growth each quarter since and still sits at something like 70% of US GDP.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Not as good as one might think. The 18% growth in GDP touted was a year over year number. That is, last year in Q1, when China really did lock down, they tool a huge hit. Comparing 21Q1 to 20Q1 it is easy to have that large of a year over year jump.

In context, China’s economy has been slowing in year over year growth each quarter since and still sits at something like 70% of US GDP.
    It's a hit they can afford to take, since they don't have to worry about elections and riots.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Thanks for the prayers but bad news follows as she passed away last night.

This whole situation with the deliberate waffling and misinformation is extremely aggravating.

Our condolences to your and your family.
    She did not deserve to die. At least not at the bloody hands of the dim-ocrats.
    She is not the first (nor the last) to develop cardiopulmonary trouble after the magic potion probably death serum.

Top Bottom