If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
Nov 15, 2015
Lake Jackson
Just a suggestion, or an idea. Maybe do a consultation with an attorney and see if they are violating your privacy. If they are sharing the information with your boss, whether he's actually seeing it or not, they maybe violating your privacy.
I will check on that but I'm sure I signed some document that allows that years ago when I Joind the company.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
I will check on that but I'm sure I signed some document that allows that years ago when I Joind the company.

I have no idea, but I would think any agreements signed years ago, pre-date the Covid pandemic, and the resulting vaccinations, plus, I don't think any agreements you signed would have negated your medical records privacy, or others sharing that medical information without your consent.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
Jan 13, 2017
Jarrell TX, United States
As many of you know I am pro vaccine, except for this one. I did not get the COVID 19 vaccine and neither did my girlfriend. She already had it and as I live and sleep with her the likelihood that I was exposed is about 100%.

I'll get it in 5 years after it's been thoroughly vetted. I get my MMR tetanus and other vaccines like clockwork. They're all also 50+ years old.

EZ-E

Jackenstein extraordinaire
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
Corona was planned

Event 201
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

Last edited:

rotor

Well-Known
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
About 175,000,000 doses in US so far. Your choice and nobody is making you take it. I think safety wise it has been proven generally safe. I don't agree with you about safety but I respect your decision to not get the vaccine.
If I had a hospital I would require my employees to be vaccinated, just like they do for flu. The safety of hospital patients is at stake or at least what the public perceives as their safety. I remember when a local hospital had a high staph rate, people refused to use it and went elsewhere for surgery. Hospitals can't afford a bad reputation.

This is all like stores posting 30.06/07 signs. They post and you don't shop there. Your boss requires vaccine and you say no, look elsewhere for work. Your choice.

As far as the China lab, haven't they made 100 movies about a virus escaping from the lab? Not a lot of doubt where it came from. Biden will do nothing. What can anyone do now anyhow?

Disclaimer, I and my wife had Moderna vaccine. I had a terrible reaction to it, my wife had no reaction. I even asked my FP if it was safe to take a second shot after reaction to first. Second shot was like the worst case of flu that I ever had. Still debating about possible booster in the future if needed.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads