Target Sports

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    So safe the manufacturers needed to be excused from legal liability for their product

On that note, one wonders if employers who require employees to be injected with a product that is experimental and shielded from civil liability can be made to assume the liability from problems derived from the vaccine.

There will be an avalanche of lawsuits against employers who deem themselves medical dictators, especially when demanding that employees take experimental, unproven, "warp-speed," RNA manipulating, never-used-on-humans before injections.

Now that OSHA has backtracked and said that these will not be considered "workplace injuries", you can expect worker's compensation insurance providers to take the same tack and say there is no coverage for vaccine-injured workers. That will leave these employers paying for their own litigation and seeing if they ultimately prevail. If one should lose a vaccine-mandated-death case, oh can you count the zeros in that Judgment?

Do you think a few jurors might have an opinion as to whether these vaccines hurt anyone they know in two or three years when they are the determiners of fact in a vaccine-employer-mandated-death case? Employers that mandate or just overly encourage these CV19 vaccines are asking for serious legal expenses and quite possibly, company-ending-judgments. (Not to mention, not treating employees with respect and dignity in the meantime, which has its own price.)
    Capitol Armory ad

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I don't trust the government as far as i can throw them... no matter who's in charge... D's or R's. If you look back at history, there are toooooooo many times they have lied to & screwed people over. Whether your talking Native Americans, the Spanish flu originating in Fort Riley after a vaccine with H1N1 to be used on soldiers as guinea pigs, Ludlow Massacre, FRD being a crippled in a wheelchair & the media only taking pictures above a desk to cover it up.

Conspiracy theory gained momentum when the CIA used it to discredit anyone that disagreed with the Kennedy assassination & Oswald acting alone.
    I see conspiracy theory kinda like a stereo type... theres some truth in.

Now that there's the internet, Snoops says everything is a conspiracy theory. When you have a media bought & paid for, to distribute propaganda, what better way to discredit the truth it.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Just saw the thread title and it reminded me I need to get my flu shot. I wonder if they are available already. Not that I'd need one but I wish they would come out with an anti-libturd vaccine, that might help things worldwide quite a bit.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just saw the thread title and it reminded me I need to get my flu shot. I wonder if they are available already. Not that I'd need one but I wish they would come out with an anti-libturd vaccine, that might help things worldwide quite a bit.
    Flu shots, brought to you by the same people that now make the C-19 vaccine, hmmm, you first.

Trust me, I used to work for the government.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Been getting flu shots since around - well, a long time is since when. No ill effects at all. No flu at all since 2019 when I had the swime flu but was not vaccinated for that one. I've had no regular seasonal flu since I started getting the shots yearly. I also have been vaccinated against measles, mumps, pertussis (whooping cough - got that one as a precaution when my grandson was born, less liklely for a child to contract that if adults are vaccinated), other childhood viruses, tetanus, polio, pneumonia, Hepatitis B, COVID-19, some I cannot recall before traveling to Haiti for work, and both types of shingles vaccines. No worries on my part about vaccines. Of course, sooner or later I may turn into a vampire or werewolf because of all that junk.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Been getting flu shots since around - well, a long time is since when. No ill effects at all. No flu at all since 2019 when I had the swime flu but was not vaccinated for that one. I've had no regular seasonal flu since I started getting the shots yearly. I also have been vaccinated against measles, mumps, pertussis (whooping cough - got that one as a precaution when my grandson was born, less liklely for a child to contract that if adults are vaccinated), other childhood viruses, tetanus, polio, pneumonia, Hepatitis B, COVID-19, some I cannot recall before traveling to Haiti for work, and both types of shingles vaccines. No worries on my part about vaccines. Of course, sooner or later I may turn into a vampire or werewolf because of all that junk.
    I had been too, but with this unreasonable push to get the convid vaccine, I'm not going to trust the same people that put out the flu vaccine.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    I had been too, but with this unreasonable push to get the convid vaccine, I'm not going to trust the same people that put out the flu vaccine.
    Welol, I got the COVID-19 vaccine and now have to wonder why since I already had and survived the China Virus and now they are saying - if you had it (the China Virus) then the vaccine does you no good. As for the push to get the vaccine, I think they know something about the virus they are not telling us - like they expect it to hit again in a certain amount of time and it will be much worse the second time. These fuckers know it was produced as a bio-weapon and we even helped fund it. Why dod we do that we those fuckers in China! Are they hoping to reduce the world population or is there another reason?

When Fauci said it was well worth the risk to experiment with it to see if they could engineer it to improve its potential to infect humans (I forget the term they use for that) - I wonder why no one has ever called him to task to have him explain why it was worth the risk of causing a pandemic. Do they expect an extraterrestrial alien invasion and hope to combat those invaders with the virus - if not something that catastrophic - I cannot understand why risking a pandemic and millions, maybe even billions, of lives was worth the risk of improving its potential to infect folks.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There have been more deaths in school age kids from this vaccine than there have been COVID deaths.

I guess the "even one death from covid is too many" attitude doesn't apply to vaccine deaths. They are now pushing for kids to get the vaccine before school starts in the fall.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welol, I got the COVID-19 vaccine and now have to wonder why since I already had and survived the China Virus and now they are saying - if you had it (the China Virus) then the vaccine does you no good. As for the push to get the vaccine, I think they know something about the virus they are not telling us - like they expect it to hit again in a certain amount of time and it will be much worse the second time. These fuckers know it was produced as a bio-weapon and we even helped fund it. Why dod we do that we those fuckers in China! Are they hoping to reduce the world population or is there another reason?

When Fauci said it was well worth the risk to experiment with it to see if they could engineer it to improve its potential to infect humans (I forget the term they use for that) - I wonder why no one has ever called him to task to have him explain why it was worth the risk of causing a pandemic. Do they expect an extraterrestrial alien invasion and hope to combat those invaders with the virus - if not something that catastrophic - I cannot understand why risking a pandemic and millions, maybe even billions, of lives was worth the risk of improving its potential to infect folks.
    Go back to 2010, and look into what Bill Gates was doing. Something ain't right about this whole pandemic.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I decided some time ago not to get the COVID vaccine, mainly because most vaccines take many years before they are authorized for general use, and this vaccine at best could be called many months.

I've had a bit more time on my hands lately, so I've been doing my own research on the vaccine. The deeper I've gone, the more afraid I've become. Not just for myself, but for the many I know that willingly got the vaccine, but I'm not going to share what I've learned in this rant.

Basically I've seen that if anyone comes out with information that goes against what is told to us by the government and the established media, they are called "conspiracy theorists". Now if you come out with information against the vaccine use, you're an anti-vaxxer. Both of which are said in a way to make those uninformed believe that you're a nutcase.

117 employees sued Houston Methodist Hospital at their requirement of getting the COVID vaccine that they believe is an experimental drug (even the FDA made it for EUA (emergency use approved)only). Now most all the media is calling them anti-vaxxers. Are they?

Another person labelled an anti-vaxxer is Dr. Michael Yeadon. He is a retired vice president of Pfizer. He also cofounded his own biotech firm. He used to be a part of making vaccines for Pfizer, but he came out against using this vaccine, so now he's labelled, just another nutcase one might think.

I have gotten many vaccines throughout my life, and even before the so called pandemic I would kind of shake my head at those called anti-vaxxers, but now I guess I'm one of them because I won't get this one.
    I got both jabs 90 days after having had COVID, I encourage everyone to do their own research. This man knows why he decided to reject the vaccine so it is the right and correct decision for him. PLEASE research prior to getting the vac and listen to Doctors (at least 3) not CBS or FOX (anyone watching NBC is beyond rational decision making!). I chose the vaccine and would again.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Just another version they manipulated in a lab to try & finish us off.

What better way to get rid of the elderly to stop paying pension benefits & SSI.
    Eventually, given the amount of "resistance", I expect they will require vaccination for us to keep getting our SocSec.

They want us all to have it far too much for my liking.

Top Bottom