Hurley's Gold

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Just a suggestion, or an idea. Maybe do a consultation with an attorney and see if they are violating your privacy. If they are sharing the information with your boss, whether he's actually seeing it or not, they maybe violating your privacy.
    I will check on that but I'm sure I signed some document that allows that years ago when I Joind the company.
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I will check on that but I'm sure I signed some document that allows that years ago when I Joind the company.

I have no idea, but I would think any agreements signed years ago, pre-date the Covid pandemic, and the resulting vaccinations, plus, I don't think any agreements you signed would have negated your medical records privacy, or others sharing that medical information without your consent.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    As many of you know I am pro vaccine, except for this one. I did not get the COVID 19 vaccine and neither did my girlfriend. She already had it and as I live and sleep with her the likelihood that I was exposed is about 100%.

I'll get it in 5 years after it's been thoroughly vetted. I get my MMR tetanus and other vaccines like clockwork. They're all also 50+ years old.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Corona was planned

Event 201
    The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    About 175,000,000 doses in US so far. Your choice and nobody is making you take it. I think safety wise it has been proven generally safe. I don't agree with you about safety but I respect your decision to not get the vaccine.
    If I had a hospital I would require my employees to be vaccinated, just like they do for flu. The safety of hospital patients is at stake or at least what the public perceives as their safety. I remember when a local hospital had a high staph rate, people refused to use it and went elsewhere for surgery. Hospitals can't afford a bad reputation.

This is all like stores posting 30.06/07 signs. They post and you don't shop there. Your boss requires vaccine and you say no, look elsewhere for work. Your choice.

As far as the China lab, haven't they made 100 movies about a virus escaping from the lab? Not a lot of doubt where it came from. Biden will do nothing. What can anyone do now anyhow?

Disclaimer, I and my wife had Moderna vaccine. I had a terrible reaction to it, my wife had no reaction. I even asked my FP if it was safe to take a second shot after reaction to first. Second shot was like the worst case of flu that I ever had. Still debating about possible booster in the future if needed.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    About 175,000,000 doses in US so far. Your choice and nobody is making you take it. I think safety wise it has been proven generally safe. I don't agree with you about safety but I respect your decision to not get the vaccine.
    If I had a hospital I would require my employees to be vaccinated, just like they do for flu. The safety of hospital patients is at stake or at least what the public perceives as their safety. I remember when a local hospital had a high staph rate, people refused to use it and went elsewhere for surgery. Hospitals can't afford a bad reputation.

This is all like stores posting 30.06/07 signs. They post and you don't shop there. Your boss requires vaccine and you say no, look elsewhere for work. Your choice.

As far as the China lab, haven't they made 100 movies about a virus escaping from the lab? Not a lot of doubt where it came from. Biden will do nothing. What can anyone do now anyhow?

Disclaimer, I and my wife had Moderna vaccine. I had a terrible reaction to it, my wife had no reaction. I even asked my FP if it was safe to take a second shot after reaction to first. Second shot was like the worst case of flu that I ever had. Still debating about possible booster in the future if needed.

No one, including you, has any idea if there are long term effects.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    After looking at news reports about VAERS deaths, I found the article cited below and given that this doctor knows more about this than me, thought I should update what I posted earlier. This is shocking.

“We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC,” the doctor revealed. “We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.” (emphasis added)

“If you said this is all a Gates Foundation program to reduce the population, it’s fitting very well with that hypothesis, right? The first wave was to kill the old people by the respiratory infection, the second wave is to take the survivors and target the young people and sterilize them,” he said.

This guy is no lightweight. Dr. McCullough is a cardiologist with a master’s degree in public health from the University of Michigan and is a Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine. He has published extensive medical articles and worked on many drug approval panels. https://www.cardiometabolichealth.org/peter-mccullough.html

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    I refuse to get vaccinated !
    A7C2B6E7-229E-4056-BEC3-ECC6F08ACFEE.jpeg

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Hank Aaron dies 16 days after covid shot.
    He felt healthy until then, then dies of "natural causes".

India's health ambassador dies 1 day after getting covid shot.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Anyone who got a covid vaccine is a walking science experiment. Every single one of the companies who has produced the vaccine has been to and from court multiple times for trying to get away with terrible things they have done with their “medicine”. Good luck and godspeed. You are putting your trust in covetous, greedy crony capitalist big pharma. Ill take my chances with my immune system

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Yep........

Will let ya'll know when I sprout a new limb or fall over dead.........

Got railroaded by family against my better judgement.........for the reasons MTA89 mentioned....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom