APOD Firearms

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s all bs. Any of you who did homework already know. At my previous job the warehouse infection rate was 40 percent. A lot of them I was around, unmasked, point blank. I tested negative and seem unable to get it.

Here’s what I do know: You can’t trust Johnson and Johnson. Years before any of this I worked at a place packaging trypsin. It’s nasty stuff. Causes blood clots. Even with proper ppe and following sop’s some exposure was going to happen. Several co workers got sick from it. They had to get an attorney. I was lucky for some reason. My exposure was no different. Many businesses use it and I’m not sure if they still do but one case of it being in aspirin and causing blood clots made it into court.

All these sob’s don’t care what is done to us. I have mentioned this before but growing up I witnessed my dads research for natural products reaching dead ends because keeping people sick makes money. I’m 99 percent sure why I never got covid or blood clots. What I was taking in both instances played a huge role. I will not trust a pharmaceutical company that pushed a vaccine in a short amount of time. Plus all the other red flags involved.

Democrats want real science? I grew up in a Democrat house of science and all the crap they believe now is bs! I have shared in other threads why I became a republican but I can’t stress enough how much Democrat voters who preach science do not know! I was lucky to be witness and know what goes on.
    Lynx Defense

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If anyone tells you this vaccine is approved, it's not, it's only authorized for emergency use. And why hasn't it been approved by the FDA? Because it's still in the clinical trial phase. I'm not going to agree to be a lab rat.

Does the CDC say that you have to be vaccinated? No, they don't mandate, they only advise. Therefore companies mandating vaccination per the CDC are lying.

Last edited:

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I am not and will not get the C-19 vax. Not now. Really, not for a very long time. Like, to the point where "long term effects" will have no bearing on me as I won't have a long term left. I'm good with it.

Crazy thing (to me) is that in NYC, folks have their vax cards on their phone so they can show their vax status to anyone asking. I'm sure it's an app. Why in the hell would anyone willingly give such personal information to anyone outside of a doctor's office?!?! Bah, stupid.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I am not and will not get the C-19 vax. Not now. Really, not for a very long time. Like, to the point where "long term effects" will have no bearing on me as I won't have a long term left. I'm good with it.

Crazy thing (to me) is that in NYC, folks have their vax cards on their phone so they can show their vax status to anyone asking. I'm sure it's an app. Why in the hell would anyone willingly give such personal information to anyone outside of a doctor's office?!?! Bah, stupid.
    HIPPA is just about dead. IF the gov. has it's way, nothing in your life will be private.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The DELTA STRAIN! Boo!

1624536510481.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-mrna-vaccine-inventor This is not some crackpot or quack. This is the inventor of the mRNA technology. His warnings are not just being ignored, but censored in some venues.

This is not some crackpot or quack. The inventor of the mRNA vaccine is issuing common sense warnings, and being censored.

I know some folks like to bash Fox, but Fox is the only major outlet running these type stories.

"[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines," Dr. Malone said, pointing to the fact the vaccines are not formally approved but instead being administered under Emergency Use Authorization.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    One thing that also makes me very hesitant, and why I won't get the vaccine is the lack of acknowledgment that the vaccine has side-effects and they are unwilling to talk about them.

Being upfront and honest about something that can affect people's health is what should be done, and let the individual weigh the pros and cons and determine if the vaccine is for them.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    As the Spanish Flu actually died off naturally (almost), herd immunity must work. If it doesn't, dandelion leaf extract should solve the problem. If you can find them that don't have week killer on them. Went to t lunch with mostly >60 yr old. All thought the vac was about $$.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    One thing that also makes me very hesitant, and why I won't get the vaccine is the lack of acknowledgment that the vaccine has side-effects and they are unwilling to talk about them.

Being upfront and honest about something that can affect people's health is what should be done, and let the individual weigh the pros and cons and determine if the vaccine is for them.
    I haven't checked it this week, but last I did check VAERS said that there were over 200,000 adverse effects reported.

Now I don't really trust the government, especially lately, so I'm not really sure how much you can trust a CDC data system. Thing is, it is transparent unlike VSafe, which is what they tell most people to report adverse effects. According to VAERS at the time I was looking into it, there have been over 5,800 deaths reported due to the vaccine, and according to the CDC only around 1% to 10% of all incidents are reported. I imagine now there are over 6,000 deaths reported and even at the highest reporting of 10% that would put it at 60,000 deaths. I tend to think it may be closer to double that.

LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    I'm not going to agree to be a lab rat.

Well, I am a LabRat (LOL), but I agree with you. No vaccine for me or Mrs. LabRat. We had COVID about 6 months ago and have immune antibodies; Post infection testing.
    No need for the vaccine. And it's not FDA "approved"; it emergency use is authorized; that's all.

We recovered from COVID - it was a tough infection, but we got through it.

If my employer makes the vaccine mandatory; I"ll retire and move on to something else. I won't willingly hand over control of my life. At some point you have to say "No" and mean it.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    About 175,000,000 doses in US so far. Your choice and nobody is making you take it. I think safety wise it has been proven generally safe. I don't agree with you about safety but I respect your decision to not get the vaccine.
    If I had a hospital I would require my employees to be vaccinated, just like they do for flu. The safety of hospital patients is at stake or at least what the public perceives as their safety. I remember when a local hospital had a high staph rate, people refused to use it and went elsewhere for surgery. Hospitals can't afford a bad reputation.

This is all like stores posting 30.06/07 signs. They post and you don't shop there. Your boss requires vaccine and you say no, look elsewhere for work. Your choice.

As far as the China lab, haven't they made 100 movies about a virus escaping from the lab? Not a lot of doubt where it came from. Biden will do nothing. What can anyone do now anyhow?

Disclaimer, I and my wife had Moderna vaccine. I had a terrible reaction to it, my wife had no reaction. I even asked my FP if it was safe to take a second shot after reaction to first. Second shot was like the worst case of flu that I ever had. Still debating about possible booster in the future if needed.

Fascist much?

It’s approved for EUA just because they lied about alternative treatment. Take a look the VAERS data and tell me again it’s mostly safe.

I have a daughter of child bearing age working for a hospital getting a lot of pressure to take it “to demonstrate that it is safe”. She won’t do it.

I know several people struggling with side affects from it. One lost hearing in one ear and has vertigo. The other has had to be hospitalized for blood pressure issues. The death rate from taking it is unacceptable.

It’s a hard no at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Fascist much?

It’s approved for EUA just because they lied about alternative treatment. Take a look the VAERS data and tell me again it’s mostly safe.

I have a daughter of child bearing age working for a hospital getting a lot of pressure to take it “to demonstrate that it is safe”. She won’t do it.

I know several people struggling with side affects from it. One lost hearing in one ear and has vertigo. The other has had to be hospitalized for blood pressure issues. The death rate from taking it is unacceptable.

It’s a hard no at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So don’t take the vaccine. Stop whining about it.

Top Bottom