Lynx Defense

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    ...The branches/sequels to those questions point me to wondering if there’s some genomic commonalities among those who have the various severe reactions. I’m sure there are, but then the questions become how likely is this to have occurred natively.

Just things I ponder.

IMHO, I don't think that's just your imagination.

The same thoughts had occured to me some time last year (pre-vax), based on people I know who got sick, and how bad, vs. those who didn't....It's still an open (amd evolving) question.
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Through out history, since recorded time, war and disease have been what has thinned out the population of our earth.

Where we are today, is that doctors and scientists have gotten too smart for their own good, trying to wipe out every disease that comes along. Sadly, I think in their arrogance that they believe they are God.

Our world is growing in population at a extreme growth rate. At some point, just a matter of when, not if, we will run out of resources to feed and care for the massive population increase.

Deaths from war and disease kept the world's population in check.

No one wants to die, but we are moving towards our own death, from the very moment we are born and draw our first breath. There is no guarantee of what our life expectancy is going to be from that moment. We are not even guaranteed the next moment in our lives.

Scientists and doctors need to take a step back, and realize that they are not nearly as smart as they would like to think they are. Nature has done for the most part a very good job at keeping the population in check in many ways. Comes back to my thoughts, of only the strong will survive. Let nature handle things. People have been getting all sorts of diseases and sickness for thousands of years. Some live through it, and some die. Those are just facts of life, and maybe how God wants things to be.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You think 0.6% of 350,000,000 have died from Covid? Math?
    Total population. Reading comprehension???
    And according to the WHO, there have only been 4,200,000 deaths total WITH covid since they have been keeping score. There has only been about 190,500,000 so called confirmed cases. There are only a total of 58-59 million deaths, world wide, expected of the total world population from ALL causes for either 2020 or 2021.
    Where the hell you getting the numbers for your math????
    SMDH
    Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You think 0.6% of 350,000,000 have died from Covid? Math?
    From what I have gathered, about 80% of those who died during this "pandemic" died with COVID. Now that's going off death stats that have been provided, but I believe they have been padding those stats. What happened to the influenza stats? You can believe who you want to believe, and you don't have to be a math major to look for answers.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Rotor needs to check his sources and his math.
    eed3e5deea7852c0e12b70174660d9bb.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    From what I have gathered, about 80% of those who died during this "pandemic" died with COVID. Now that's going off death stats that have been provided, but I believe they have been padding those stats. What happened to the influenza stats? You can believe who you want to believe, and you don't have to be a math major to look for answers.
    The covid dashboards switched to a PIC Dashboard early in the summer.
    Pneumonia
    Influenza
    Covid
    They are counting them all as covid to pad the numbers. Because covid alone did not give them the nig numbers they need to scare people.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The covid dashboards switched to a PIC Dashboard early in the summer.
    Pneumonia
    Influenza
    Covid
    They are counting them all as covid to pad the numbers. Because covid alone did not give them the nig numbers they need to scare people.

Who knows how many accident deaths were counted "with Covid"?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Total population. Reading comprehension???
    And according to the WHO, there have only been 4,200,000 deaths total WITH covid since they have been keeping score. There has only been about 190,500,000 so called confirmed cases. There are only a total of 58-59 million deaths, world wide, expected of the total world population from ALL causes for either 2020 or 2021.
    Where the hell you getting the numbers for your math????
    SMDH
    I was quoting what you wrote. Go back and read your own post. 0.6% of the population have died from it is what you said. My sources are what you wrote with the U.S. population of 350,000,000. I didn’t say how many died of COVID, you did. Your post 197.

Last edited:

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Found on fakebook. Supposed to be written by a nurse but I can't guarantee that.

I have done my best to respect the diverse opinions regarding COVID-19 over these past few months, however the ER nurse that posted this brilliantly sums up my train of thought :
    Please just take politics out of it and read this with an open mind using common sense.
    1f4f7.png

"Anyone out there who can tell me what our end game is with the covid 19?
    What is the magic formula that is going to allow us to sound the all clear?
    Is it zero cases?
    The only way that will happen is if we just stop testing and stop reporting.
    Is it a vaccine?
    It took 25 years for a chicken pox vaccine to be developed.
    The smallpox inoculation was discovered in 1796 the last known natural case was in 1977.
    We have a flu vaccine that is only 40 to 60% effective and less than half of the US population choose to get one, and roughly 20,000 Americans will die of the flu or flu complications.
    Oh, you'll mandate it, like other vaccines are mandated in order to attend school, travel to some foreign countries, etc.
    We already have a growing number of anti vaxxers refusing proven, tested, well known vaccines that have been administered for decades but aren’t necessarily safe!
    Do you really think people will flock to get a fast tracked, quickly tested vaccine, whose long term side effects and overall efficacy are anyone's best guess?
    How long are we going to cancel and postpone and reconsider?
    You aren't doing in person school until second quarter?
    What if October's numbers are the same as August's?
    You moved football to spring?
    What if next March is worse than this one was?
    When do we decide quality of life outweighs the risks?
    I understand Covid can be deadly or very dangerous for SOME people, but so are strawberries and so is shellfish.
    We take risks multiple times a day without a second thought.
    We know driving a car can be dangerous, we don't leave it in the garage. Many speed and don't wear seat belts.
    We know the dangers of smoking, drinking and eating fried foods, we do it anyway.
    Is hugging Grandma really more dangerous than rush hour on the freeway?
    Is going out with friends after work more risky than 4 day old gas station sushi?
    Or operating a chainsaw?
    When and how did we so quickly lose our free will and give up our liberty?
    Is there a waiver somewhere I can sign that says, "I understand the risks, but I choose a life with Hugs and Smiles, and the State Fair and go to Church and go hug my Mom in her retirement home?
    I understand that there is a minuscule possibility I could die, but I will most likely end up feeling like crap for a few days.
    I understand I could possibly pass it to someone else, if I'm not careful, but I can pass any virus onto someone else.
    I'm struggling to see where or how this ends.
    We either get busy living or we get busy dying.
    When God decides it's your time, you don't get any mulligans, so I guess I would rather spend my time enjoying it and living in the moment and not worrying about what ifs and maybes, and I bet I'm not the only one. My body my choice.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Depending on what numbers you use, total U.S. covid deaths are at 613,000 as of 8-2-21.
    If we have a total of 350,000,000 million, that is 0.175% of the population.
    613,000÷350,000,000=0.00175
    World pop. 7.9 billion
    Total world deaths is 4,200,000.
    4.2 million devided by 7.9 billion is 0.0005316. That should be 0.053%.
    Total U.S. deaths of "confirmed" cases according to the WHO; 34,564,000 with
    607,000 deaths. deaths÷34,564,000cases=0.017561
    Or 1.75% of cases.
    I did not use common core math.
    And the U.S. percentage is with the "official" padded numbers.
    If I am no mistaken on the numbers, most people have a higher risk of dying from preventable diseases like stroke, heart attack or complications of diabetes than covid. What are they mandating for those?

Last edited:

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Thanks. This is what I have a hard time reconciling. Either there’s a large amount of missing science around pre- or asymptomatic viral transmission in general or, what we’ve believed to be true in the past is either no longer true, or there has been some type of innovation occur whether natural or engineered.

The branches/sequels to those questions point me to wondering if there’s some genomic commonalities among those who have the various severe reactions. I’m sure there are, but then the questions become how likely is this to have occurred natively.

Just things I ponder.
    I wonder about the severe cases too. If we'll ever find out why some die and others shrug it off. My buddy and his wife cut short their vacation here a couple weekends ago. When they got home they found out they had covid. He's pretty healthy, she has a number of comorbidities. She's OK. He's on a vent.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I wonder about the severe cases too. If we'll ever find out why some die and others shrug it off. My buddy and his wife cut short their vacation here a couple weekends ago. When they got home they found out they had covid. He's pretty healthy, she has a number of comorbidities. She's OK. He's on a vent.

Wonder if she’s on steroids. Lots of anecdotal data from various immunocompromised communities on heavy steroid regimens where COVID was feared but turned into a nothingburger.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Mark Dice doing a man on the street petition drive to force vaccination...

"They Want to Arrest and Jail All Unvaccinated Adults!"
    If you start treating people like criminals and monsters, you'll find some of those people more than willing to live up to those expectations.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I said total population, not total U.S. population.

Are you living in an alternate universe? You claim 0.6% of total population has died from Covid. Total population of what? U.S.(350,000,000)?

Top Bottom