• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Trump got another Middle East peace deal yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's good but... We really need to look at what's making these deals happen. With the UAE/Israel agreement there was some talk about the U.S. part of the agreement being the U.S. can/will supply the UAE with our most advanced weapon systems, the F-35 aircraft. A quick search on the subject states Israel will not object to the sale of the F-35 to the UAE. Whether that will happen or not remains to be seen.

Here's just one link - there are plenty on this subject of advance U.S. arms technology sales to Arab entities...

Lynx Defense

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I voted for performance and promises kept. I voted to prevent the destruction of America as we know it. I voted for policies not personalities. Trump doesn't "piss me off" so much as he disappoints with his antics. How much more could he have done with a Niki Haley personality? Or a Reagan personality? No one will ever know for sure but I'm guessing the answer is "more".
    He doesn't piss me off by what he says, he pisses me off because he is too stupid to know that he is running off voters when he just keeps running his mouth about stupid stuff and his obvious lying. People are sick of him even though they like a lot of what he has done.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I voted for performance and promises kept. I voted to prevent the destruction of America as we know it. I voted for policies not personalities. Trump doesn't "piss me off" so much as he disappoints with his antics. How much more could he have done with a Niki Haley personality? Or a Reagan personality? No one will ever know for sure but I'm guessing the answer is "more".

Trump made people the promise to make things better in our country. He has either delivered on those promises, or has made an honest attempt at delivering on those promises.

The part that really pisses me off, are the obstructing Democrats trying to keep him from delivering on his promises. Just imagine, had they had the citizens and the country in mind, instead of themselves, at what could have been accomplished over the last four years. I hope that the voters show their displeasure in their antics this year during the elections. I hope that we see some new people sitting as representative and senators that will look towards working to make our country greater. Those willing to work with Trump, instead of opposing him at every turn.

Top Bottom