• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Would like to compile names of people, on TGT, that shoot in EL PASO

That way, we can PM and invite each other to shoot and any other events.

I know we ain't no Dallas, but we can do a get together or two, once in awhile.

If you are up to it, just check in and post something here, so you can be contacted.

Just trying to get some locals together and do some shootin !

Check out the El Paso social group link under QUICK LINKS
    DK Firearms

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    To all El Paso shooters,

randmplumbing and I are getting together tomorrow morning in the desert for a shoot at 7:30am. All shooters are welcome to join. We can give you directions or you can follow one of us. Come on out and have a BLAST!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Guys, PM me for your next shoot and I'll put it up on the Texas Gun Owners list on Facebook. There are over 1000 people on that list, so someone is bound to live in Hell Paso.

isaacrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    El Paso
    Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Born and raised in El Paso. I got out of this city for three years..but i was sucked back in. So i recently purchased my first gun, a Kimber Custom II TLE stainless. Im learning the ins and outs as well as field stripping. Its all pretty fun.

Kinda interested in reloading..and have been watching youtube videos.

Anyway..thats it about me...thanks for having me.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Born and raised in El Paso. I got out of this city for three years..but i was sucked back in. So i recently purchased my first gun, a Kimber Custom II TLE stainless. Im learning the ins and outs as well as field stripping. Its all pretty fun.

Kinda interested in reloading..and have been watching youtube videos.

Anyway..thats it about me...thanks for having me.

Welcome back. Ya gotta get the "1st gun" to get the second, third......etc. Nice 1st choice.

We can help you along the way when you start to reload. Am gonna help another member start as well. Once you start, you will never buy factory ammo again.

Yeah, shooting IS fun !

Welcome

isaacrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    El Paso
    That would be great. Just keep me up to date. im not sure about the full investment right now...but going at about 40 bucks for a box of 100...this is getting a bit expensive weekly....

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    That would be great. Just keep me up to date. im not sure about the full investment right now...but going at about 40 bucks for a box of 100...this is getting a bit expensive weekly....

Yeah, I hear ya. Depends how much you will shoot . I paid for my machine in the 1st year, or less. I can reload .45 cal., 230gn, FMJ for less then half of what you are paying. That is even getting the primers and powder shipped. Can reload for less if components are local. No Hazmat fee's

If I were you, I would start getting the other supplies 1st, then the reload machine. That way, once you get the machine, you are ready to go.

Go on the reload thread and check that out. Lots of good info there.

The_Vigilante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Far West Texas
    If any of you are interested in IDPA/USPSA matches, let me know. We have matches at Ft Bliss Rod and Gun Club every month. It is a lot of fun (at least to me it is) and is challenging. A great bunch of friendly guys will welcome you.

The_Vigilante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Far West Texas
    Are any of you members of any of the ranges around town. The El Paso Gun Club out by Anthony is very affordable ($36 yrly) and has a rifle range and a smaller pistol range. A lot of times I am the only one out there. They have Rifle Silhouette matches almost every Sunday-includes .22's. Let me know if you are interested in joining and I will get you an application.

Top Bottom