• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spence76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    I shoot at the FT. Bliss rod & gun club, its open to the public. Fees are about $7 a day or $75 a year. That's my price as an officer anyway, I think the civilian fees are the about the same.

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Civilians pay $80 per year; if you want a range pass for your wife/significant other, it's another $5.

If you shoot once a week, that's a little more than $1.59 per shoot.

That's not bad for eight separate ranges on a firing line a mile long; and breakfast & lunch food service is available at the clubhouse. The bar is open from late AM to late in the day.

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's good to know; I'm due for renewal in 2 months. Thanks for the "heads up".

It's still a bargain, for access to one of the nicest full-service ranges our tax dollars can build! Did I mention that they have a small shop that sells ammo, targets, & some reloading components?

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    New to this site. Met a nice member out at a local hot spot yesterday. He was well informed about the sport, and had a very nice array of weapons. He recommeded that I check out this site for upcoming local events and other articles. We exchanged some very interesting ideas and had a pleasant conversation for the afternoon.

Just wanted to say " Hi to the site"

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    New to this site. Met a nice member out at a local hot spot yesterday. He was well informed about the sport, and had a very nice array of weapons. He recommeded that I check out this site for upcoming local events and other articles. We exchanged some very interesting ideas and had a pleasant conversation for the afternoon.

Just wanted to say " Hi to the site"

John,

Welcome to our site. Was nice to meet you and to shoot the breeze with you Saturday. I think we are gonna try to shoot on Sunday. We will post it on the site soon and I will call you if you don't respond on here.

Again, it was nice to talk to another El Paso gun guy.

Rich

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    Rich,

Thanks for the Welcome reply. I'll check back on the site for furthers details. As for Sunday, I'll be there early with some of my handguns and stuff. Looking forward to meeting more friends.
    Getting quite a supply of lead from those bullets, Bad on the back but what the heck " Free"
    See ya Sunday. John...

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Does anybody have tips on posting pictures here? Seems that all my pics are to large to post. Thanks John...

You need to put the pic's on a site like photobucket or another like it. Then copy to the site from there. It is pretty easy after you do it for the first time.

Looking forward to Sunday. Weather should be ok, like last Saturday. Don't know who will show up, but I will be there anyway.

Rich

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    new member, I just met one of the guys out in the desert and he pointed me in this direction.

Wow, a new member meets a new member. Welcome aboard. We try to have a good time and everyone is welcome. You can look through a few of our last shoot pictures. We just ask 2 things. Be safe with your weapons ie : no muzzle sweeping. Pick up your garbage and stuff you bring out.

You are welcome to join us anytime you can make it.

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    Frank,
    Take I-10W to Artcroft Rd. Drive on Artcroft Rd. about 9 miles, until you see a sign for the US Border Patrol Station. Turn right at this sign onto US 9. Drive 1 mile and you will see a gate under the power lines, drive down this road and you will arrive at the range. The coordinates are
    31°49'37" N
    106°42'33" W

We are talking about getting there at about 9AM.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom