• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • memo79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    El Paso
    Newb here. Interested in talking/posting/asking/answering/getting together and shooting. . .
    Can you add me to your group? Shooting alone isn't much fun.
    Lynx Defense

jessuwah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    Toss my hat into the ring, I wouldn't mine meeting other local members for a shoot. I do most of my shooting off the Gas Line road south of the Carlsbad hwy and am a long time member of the Big Bend Sportsman's Club out in Alpine.

dauntedfuture

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    el paso
    I would encourage everyone to join the El Paso gun club out on I-29. Its a great private range 35.00 a year. Come out on a sunday and ask to join when they are shooting.

Leadslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    hello everyone. I just got back into town and joined rod and gun club. the only one i knew of at the time. can't wait to get out and sling some lead. i am sure glad to be back home.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Howdy everyone. Moved in to the far east side of El Paso. Haven't been able to go shooting for a few years.

I only have a glock 26 that I haven't shot yet, but I did have several rifles a few years ago. I guess I need to score a cheap .22 rifle or pistol so I can afford to shoot frequently

SJS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    El Paso TX
    Howdy everyone. Moved in to the far east side of El Paso. Haven't been able to go shooting for a few years.

I only have a glock 26 that I haven't shot yet, but I did have several rifles a few years ago. I guess I need to score a cheap .22 rifle or pistol so I can afford to shoot frequently

Welcome! G26 is a nice little monster. I carry a 27 every day. Might shoot this weekend at the far east side (off Montana). Let me know if you wanna join me.

Top Bottom