Lynx Defense

If you rob a bank, DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    The lawyers need to be slapped in the face... using their age as an excuse for ROBBERY??? By 8 you typically understand right and wrong... they should be punished based on the grounds of what they did NOT excused due to age... I'd slap organized crime charges on them too as it was a PLANNED event... lock'em up and toss the keys...

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    The lawyers need to be slapped in the face... using their age as an excuse for ROBBERY??? By 8 you typically understand right and wrong... they should be punished based on the grounds of what they did NOT excused due to age... I'd slap organized crime charges on them too as it was a PLANNED event... lock'em up and toss the keys...

I agree... I got caught and deserve less time because I'm young and immature? SORRY!!!

Mama always said; stupid is as stupid does.

These kids definitely found the RIGHT crowd

I love idiots. They are great entertainment! ;)

They truly are... This is the type of story you'd expect to hear out of Florida.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    They really need to enact a law, call it too stupid to live. If someone commits a crime and gets caught some absolutely stupid way (like this way, or by handing over the robbery note on the back of their check stub for example), they need to enjoy a nice cocktail of sodium thiopentol, pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    You'd be amazed how many people get busted from posting stupid shit on their Facebook and MySpace pages- ask any detective. Here in S.A. they busted a pot dealer who had his selection, prices, and times of business on a public MySpace page!

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    You'd be amazed how many people get busted from posting stupid shit on their Facebook and MySpace pages- ask any detective. Here in S.A. they busted a pot dealer who had his selection, prices, and times of business on a public MySpace page!

Hahaha had to get the word out to his peeps...

Top Bottom