If you're gonna advocate harassing gun owners....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    ...don't do it on the clock while working for the Government. Got into a hilarious pissing contest with a gun-grabber (I was really doing anything NOT to have to study my Spanish [just like now]). For the sake of avoiding legal liability for TGT, I will not use his name and ask that others don't as well. So here's a satisfactorily edited image of the FIRST thing that pops up when this genius posts his responses:

lucas.jpg

And here is my email to the school:

"Hello. I am writing today because I am concerned one of your teachers may be publicly posting political opinion while on the clock. The following URL shows a teacher named Lucas XXXXX repeatedly posted several political opinions about gun ownership, many of which may have been posted while he is supposed to be doing his job.

Beaumont police question man dressed as banana carrying AK-47 - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

The following timestamps are in question:

Mon Feb 10 8:05 am
    Mon Feb 10 1:07pm
    Mon Feb 10 1:18pm
    Tues. Feb 11 3:15 pm

I would like the superintendent to investigate this matter and email me his findings. As a govt. employee Mr. XXXX should not be funded by the taxpayers to surf the internet and post opinions about curtailing their Constitutional rights. If he wishes to do so in his personal time that is acceptable. Thank you."

Some of you will think I'm a dick, some of you will laugh. Figured I'd post it here and let the fur fly.

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Well, Lucas XXXX finally admitted he was on the clock when he made those posts, although he doesn't seem to understand what's wrong about that. He blames me for all of this and says I'm trying to teach him a lesson about having the wrong opinion. We'll see who the Superintendent blames.

Remember, folks, this living monument to stupidity is getting paid to watch kids.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Well, the little coward went ahead and deleted his comments (which I didn't know he could do or I wouldn't have opened my big mouth). That's okay. I sent screenshots of them (and a copy of my email to the ISD) to the news station which hosts the website. I suggested they do a story on cyber-slacking teachers, and investigate what the Superintendent is going to do about it.

I encourage everyone else to do the same.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    LOL now he deleted his Facebook profile!

Looks like he's setting himself up to lie his way out of the whole thing. I got a feeling that's not gonna work out very well. To be a good liar you have to be smart.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    So, the next step will be stopping all those pro-gun folks from working for the government from posting their thoughts as well.

Being a Federal employee doesn't mean a person sacrifices their First Amendment right (unless they're in the military, and then it's just curtailed somewhat) and most agencies and organizations allow personal use of government systems as long as it doesn't interfere with an employee's work.

Be careful about calling those out whose opinions differ from yours as the retribution could be that those who agree with you will lose their right to do so as well!

In other words, I don't agree with what you did.

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Screw Lucas XXXXX. He should lose his job just like any other employee in the private sector caught fucking off on company time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom