II civil war comming soon ?????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hard shot, Dec 17, 2009.

1. hard shot

hard shot Member

Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    Friend of ours sent us this it talks about the goverment about how the money was done and how we got here the unemoplyment rate is really 20% not 10% and the goverment on reasons why obama is wanting more than a million more troops on the u.s. soil not abroad. still learning on how to type. www.newswithnews.com

www.chuckbaldwinelive.com

If this is true I know I dont have enough ammo or guns.:fighting0010::mad::patriot:

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Neither link works for me.

I'll say this, we need a political and social revolution. No more Dems, no more Repubs, just get back to 1776. Reboot our system and live the American Dream the original Americans dreamed.

3. hard shot

hard shot Member

Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    try to do better next time

4. jordanmills

jordanmills Well-Known

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I sure hope not. Revolution, sure, peaceful and in line with the constitution, state and federal. War, no way.

5. Dawico

Dawico TGT Addict

Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    At this point, I don't think the ballot box is going to do it. I believe we need to start over from scratch.

I am ready. If you are not, then get ready. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

People are dying for our country every day, are you too good for that? Personally, I'd rather die for something than of something.

6. SWJewellTN

SWJewellTN Active Member

Nov 11, 2009
    LaVergne,TN
    As sad as it is I see this coming too. I think that it's a ways off, but coming.

7. Fisherman777

Fisherman777 Well-Known

Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    You're right. Same here.

8. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    As detestable as the present US situation has become, and as disgusted as millions of us have gotten, revolution is out of the question because individual gun owners face aircraft, armament, and resources beyond the imagination.

Only if, and only when the US Military rises up in a coup of some sort will the common Patriot in civilian clothing see revolutionary change. And in so many cases some General decides he loves the power and another Chavez is born. The end result is seldom the hopes and prayers of the common citizen as it was in the American Revolution where our Founding Fathers gave the power to the people. So in reality the ballot in the coming elections is all the hope and ammo we have.
    GOD Bless the old Republic and its supporters !!!

9. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    IMHO the only real American patriots are among the counties populace and in the military. Politicians are nothing more than power hungry individuals and groups with only their own interest at heart.
    I think we will see a military takeover of our government and here’s the scenario I believe that will trigger it.
    I believe (and there are signs of this today) that our government will order our military to take action upon the American populace at which time the patriots in the military will take action against the government.
    I do not believe this will become a military run country but the military will stay in power until a new constitutional government can be placed in power.
    Call me crazy or whatever you wish but at this point in time based on current events this is how I see things taking place.

10. Fisherman777

Fisherman777 Well-Known

Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Well, if that becomes nessessary (and it looks like it might be soon if things don't change), I hope some general doesn't get it in his head to do what Cuete said. I think he would be put in his place and taken care of though.