• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I mean is anyone surprised? I cant wait to hear some of her fellow democrats try to denounce her after their party slogan for the last x amount of years was import muslims en masse.

You reap what you sow

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    This kind of crap has been the result every time she has opened her mouth. Just one more on the list.

Makes you want to see more fundamentalist Muslims in office, doesn't it?

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Just say no to proxy war In Venezuela. It's in other countries backyards and they are the ones who need to sort things out.

I tend to agree however with the huge amount of oil there and the heavy involvement of China and Russia with the Maduro regime it seems we are going to be involved there in some fashion so hopefully it will not get too ugly. Maduro is already trying to loot and move out as much Venezuelan money and assets out of the country (its rumored that an unknown amount of Venezuelan gold from their treasury has already been flown out on a Russian plane that was recently there) so I think he will bail out of the country at some point and use his looted riches to ensure his safety and enjoy life with what he stole from the Venezuelan people.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    “Questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable,” Rep. Juan Vargas

That is so wrong on so many levels. You should be free to question anything in America. No country deserves blind support. If that isn't an invitation for corruption and God knows what else, I don't know what is.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Yes. But rational folks knew better. My old Retired Air Force Colonel pal said Dumb Old Dubja should have attacked the Saudis and skipped the Iraq fiasco. He predicted it would go down as the dumbest mistake in US military history. So far he was sure right.

Top Bottom