• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Why dont they attack turkey or saudi arabia for letting us use their bases?
    It’s not that simple. Turkey is a NATO ally and was a secular democracy until fairly recently. Under Erdogan it has been turning increasingly Islamist. As far as the the US being at Incirlik or in the Saudi Kingdom, that’s NOT the same thing at all as putting Israeli forces in those countries.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It’s not that simple. Turkey is a NATO ally and was a secular democracy until fairly recently. Under Erdogan it has been turning increasingly Islamist. As far as the the US being at Incirlik or in the Saudi Kingdom, that’s NOT the same thing at all as putting Israeli forces in those countries.
    So putting 500 men on the ground as a show of support from our supposed greatest ally that we never stop hearing about from dems and repubs is somehow going to cause world war 3 in the middle east? Bullshit

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Also explain what Israel does for us? I dont even mean to be confrontational or a dick. I just dont get how they qualify as greatest ally material. Atleast the brits and aussies follow us into almost every single dumb ass war we go into

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Also explain what Israel does for us? I dont even mean to be confrontational or a dick. I just dont get how they qualify as greatest ally material. Atleast the brits and aussies follow us into almost every single dumb ass war we go into
    It is often quite valuable to our national interests to have surrogates with certain direct action options that gives our nation plausible deniability . . .

Sometimes dirty deeds need doing, and by folks who know how to shut their their pieholes permanently.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    117th congress.jpg

Attachments

• 117th congress.jpg
      117th congress.jpg
      92.3 KB · Views: 170

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom