• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    It's not will you be a whore, it's how much. That's the game from here on. I think we are seeing it already. Hospital workers fired or the shot. Federal workers maybe same. SCOTUS has in the past said it's legal.
    Not my idea, just the way it is.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Dug ditches get through college. I’ll go back to it at 60 if my company gets stupid. I have 15 years software code and domain knowledge that they will lose. Their loss. It’ll affect their bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get it, yet some of us are too young to "retire" and too old to start anew. This is the reality many are faced with.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I get it, yet some of us are too young to "retire" and too old to start anew. This is the reality many are faced with.

Yeah I get it for the younger folks too. I am not quite where I would want to be for retirement. However, I’d rather roll the take a standard of living hit than roll weighted dice.

My daughter finished a doctorate and works at a Ft Worth hospital. Her husband and she want to have kids soon. Her hospital has not mandated it yet but I saw where Methodist and another hospital chain have. It’s just a matter of time. Choices will have to be made.

Too many unknowns at this point to jump on this bandwagon. I have had issues with other FDA approved medications and food additives so I researched the shit out of this. I don’t like what I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom