ARJ Defense ad

Illegal imigrants being held in camps in South Texas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Perry is a politician not an action guy. He runs his mouth just like the rest, but when push comes to shove he will tow the line and do what's best for him and his leaving us to the wolves. That's what politicians do.

If he were to grow a pair and call out the guard to line the border I'll bet my pair that Odumbo would quickly find resources to arrest and prosecute every guard member who so much as looked at a Hispanic looking person for civil rights violations. The poor downtrodden masses know this and would walk right past the line of guardsmen.

IMO the best thing that Perry and the other governors could do is glad Odumbo into writing sternly written letters and sanctioning the border states by withholding federal funds. That would give the states justification to terminate all participation in the financially draining programs they get sucked into. Once they realize that the states can make ends meet and be better off without all the "assistance" then we can talk about changes.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Today on the Border.......

BsMeEZ2CMAAeAcC.jpg

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It's good to hear from the few agents I have heard from here and there over the last few weeks, but the border agents going along with this are just as guilty of covering this up as any of the higher ups.

Top Bottom