Hurley's Gold

Illegal imigrants being held in camps in South Texas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Which is what happened in Europe and the UK, and where the US is headed. The 2014 and 2016 elections are hugely important!

Thats a really good point and thats what Buchanan's book "The Death of the West" was about. Ive seen it first hand in Germany but its true throughout Europe. Create an unsustainable social welfare system and socialized economy. As your native born population chooses to not have kids (by any means necessary) you have to import some group to do the dirty work and keep the system going. Unfortunately the immigrants usually arent all that interested in really integrating into the society and culture and are there to take more than contribute. Its not about race its about class.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    So you are saying there are no children who have illegally crossed our border being held at Lackland?

That's exactly what he said

Well, ya got us. We are keeping all these illegals hidden right next to the UFOs and space aliens we've been hiding all these years!

But he is unwilling to admit he was wrong because he knows the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im not looking to pin anyone down to prove im right. I mean...my OP was a question. A question that has been answered.

To me the wildly troubling issue is our federal gov has basically turned on the vacancy sign and invited people to crash our borders.

With this huge influx how much easier is it for some terrorist, cartel member or general criminal to get in?

Morally how can our gov invite these people here, especially the kids and then house them in these conditions?

Politically well the hell are our representatives on this matter. Even Ted Cruz or Rick Perry.

Why aren't the demanding we stop this madness?

Why doesnt Rick Perry send Texas national guard to secure the border since the federal gov is refusing to do it?

This is a manufactured humanitarian crisis. It is designed to import a population which will at first be on the fringes of society susceptible to abuse and eventually integrated into the voting structure, programmed and conditioned to vote for more and more "protection" while demanding more taxation and less freedom for the rest of us.

What is a nation without a border?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Rep. Gosar Seeks Investigation Into Alien Smuggling By Obama Administration | Congressman Paul Gosar

Dear Chairman Issa and Ranking Member Cummings,
    I write to you today to make you aware of certain questionable and potentially dangerous actions being taken by the Obama Administration, including Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson. Recent reports have surfaced from various news sources indicating that hundreds of illegal immigrants are being transported from south Texas into Arizona and dropped off at bus stations.
    Arizona Governor Jan Brewer and Arizona State Treasurer Doug Ducey have sent me letters highlighting some of these allegations and making inquiries. I have enclosed their letters here, and I respectfully request that the Committee review these letters and the questions therein. For more background information, I have included four articles from various news sources on the events in question.
    I also officially ask that the Committee hold a hearing on this matter so that we may gather information about these allegations and bring in officials from ICE and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to testify to Congress regarding these allegations. In addition to the questions raised by Mr. Ducey’s letter, I believe the hearing should focus on the following topics and questions, in addition to any others the Committee finds pertinent:
    · Who authorized this directive at DHS/ICE?
    · What is the law enforcement purpose of this policy?
    · Why would DHS/ICE be transporting these individuals to Tucson from as far away as Texas?
    · Why were Arizona/Phoenix/Tucson chosen as the drop off location(s) for these illegal immigrants?
    · Is it at all possible that DHS/ICE could be directly or indirectly facilitating the practice of human trafficking? Please see attached article from TownHall.com dated December 19, 2013.
    · What exact instructions were given to these illegal immigrants after they were dropped off in Arizona?
    · Have these types of actions taken place before? If so, when, where, and how often?
    · If this action has taken place before, what has been the success rate in self-reporting to court dates and properly resolving immigration status?
    · What measures are being taken to account for an estimated 60,000 illegal immigrant children who will cross the U.S. border?
    · How or why is this Administration executing immigration policies which amount to the inhumane transfer and neglect of women and children?
    · Is the practice of busing illegal immigrants to Arizona or other neighboring states the policy that the U.S. intends to implement now and in the future?
    · What recourse will be implemented to attend to these displaced persons and which agency or federal program will manage the care?
    · What policies are in place to address any illegal activity that takes place amongst these individuals while detained or abandoned?
    If true, these actions are appalling and inhumane. The federal government gave no notice to the states of these policies. The actions themselves amount to violations of human rights, unnecessary and wasteful uses of taxpayer money, illegal activities on the part of these government officials, and unfunded mandates placed upon the states. It is our duty as members of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to investigate these allegations and to hold responsible those who have acted with such negligence, ignorance, and malfeasance.
    My staff and I stand ready to assist the Committee in whatever way we can. I thank you for your continued leadership on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. As always, I ask that this matter be handled in strict accordance with all existing rules and ethical guidelines. I thank you for your thoughtful consideration of this request.

Sincerely,
    Paul A. Gosar D.D.S.
    Member of Congress
    Arizona’s Fourth District

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    This whole thing has my head twisting. I heard on the news that Perry requested 1000 national guard to help stop the flow of illegals. I'm really pissed at the media (well, more than usual) about this. I agree with BC - more governmental BS.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Puzzling why and amusing when you know the truth and someone tries to say otherwise, guys in the BP I know tell me and I go with what they say have no reason to doubt them.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Governor Perry was on Hannity today talking about this.
    Where there's smoke, there's fire.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    More needy people = more Democrat voters and with only 2.5 years remaining the administration is rushing to complete the job of fundamental change. America is in deep trouble not sure many folks understand.

Top Bottom