• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Home invaders can yell "police". Some police don't wear uniforms for no-knocks.

Confusion abounds.

What agency serves no-knock warrants with no uniforms? I have seen lots served... with uniforms and a couple plain clothes mixed in, but even they (plain clothes) wear the "raid vests" with POLICE all over it and a badge around their neck...

Shooting in this situation will most likely end your future as a free citizen.
    ARJ Defense ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    Magnolia Area
    Otherwise the Feds are going to be reaalllyy busy. And I will have to ask, because I know there are those in this discussion who are law Enforcement or has been. If left to the local agencies to collect how many individuals would do it?

My co-workers and I have had this conversation on more than one occasion.

We all agree that it would not be that bad to drive a beer truck delivering beer. That is the job we all agreed on if they try and make us go around door to door collecting guns, not gonna happen.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    My co-workers and I have had this conversation on more than one occasion.

We all agree that it would not be that bad to drive a beer truck delivering beer. That is the job we all agreed on if they try and make us go around door to door collecting guns, not gonna happen.

That would be too bad, really. The public at large would need people on the inside. Just stand up and say ...no.

TexasT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    NE Texas
    That would be too bad, really. The public at large would need people on the inside. Just stand up and say ...no.

Failing to follow an order to go and collect the guns would result in unemployment... resulting message would be the same

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Failing to follow an order to go and collect the guns would result in unemployment... resulting message would be the same

Then at least they could collect unemployment.

And being fired for taking a stand has a bit more of an impact than simply quitting.

What agency serves no-knock warrants with no uniforms? I have seen lots served... with uniforms and a couple plain clothes mixed in, but even they (plain clothes) wear the "raid vests" with POLICE all over it and a badge around their neck...

And those vests aren't easy to buy?

I'm not saying "shoot 'em!!" I'm just pointing out a major flaw in the tactic.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Atlanta does. Maybe not anymore after killing the 90 + something woman on bogus info from a snitch.

A man in Austin was recently acquitted for shooting and wounding a police officer{ or deputy, I don't remember which} because they came in on a no knock. Just depends on how much attorney you can afford.

Top Bottom